BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
The Right actually stick together and get what they want accomplished. :manny: Democrats are too p*ssy to even expand the Supreme Court to reverse this shyt.

I think after this shyt Dems will be motivated to expand the court. Gloves are off now.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what sitting at home means in election, it means ideological right wing radicals can be put on the federal bench and rule on it for decades.
They wont stop here, next is affirmative action, and disbanding of whatever modicum is left of any civil right protections in this country. The just overruled a 50 year precedent, why can they do the same for brown v board, that desegregated public schools? They will destroy any sort of federal protection and leave it to the states which by now we all see is a code word to practise white supremacy
Women-hating ni66as don't care about any of this. This is their wet dream come true.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Right actually stick together and get what they want accomplished. :manny: Democrats are too p*ssy to even expand the Supreme Court to reverse this shyt.
The Supreme Court isn’t the problem.

Congress is.

The Supreme Court just interpret laws. The Senate can rewrite the laws to fit their interpretations. Federal law stump state laws. But Congress won’t pass laws cause Republicans have the filibuster. Even if we remove the filibuster, the fact laws could be overrun every time a party takes power would break the system.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

She said the quiet part out loud.
I'm still not convinced this will fix the demographic doom they face in the next 30 years. What puts them over the top will be the birth control is banned which is why the c00n Clarence Thomas can't wait to get rid of that.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why can a white preacher see the destruction to black people, but so called "black people" on a "black forum" can't????

You really had the gall to say that I was against black people because I stated that I didn't like Trump's appointments to the SCOTUS.

Now look at you caping for a white preacher who's probably a racist.

I'll be honest and let you know that shyt pissed me off.

I know you're from Valdosta Georgia and my roots are in Valdosta and Madison county. I'm there every holiday season to spend time with my elders

Black man, you and I can meet on some peace shyt and talk this out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's garbage, but at least she's being honest. The reality is that this is how the majority feel. It's just like how the pro lifers don't care about life, especially since they spend so much time justifying black lives being lost to police brutality.

the same people pretending to care about these fetuses, couldnt care less if that fetus gets its head blown off as an 8 year old kid in a school

these clowns arent "pro life". theyre just pro -forced birth