BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man gtfoh that same cac is probably staunchly opposed to expanding healthcare and services that help children to begin with. You guys have thoroughly sipped that right wing koolaid

Ignorance. You're going to keep following the demoncrats to your death. I didn't bring up anything political.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I can't wait to see the thecoli's takes when they overturn Brown v Board of education

"Just move to a state with unsegregated schools"
:dead:

They haven't figured out the end game of Republicans.

"To make America a totalitarian society. Oriented around theocratic-fascist goals. The theocrats and fascists share one common belief: persecution. The fascists believe there’s a great replacement of their “pure” blood, the theocrats believe there’s a great replacement of the purity of faith. Both have made common cause to now control society in a total way.

Totalitarianism. Of a fascist-theocratic kind. What does it mean? It means total control. Over what? Bodies. Minds. Relationships. Speech. Expression. Association. Interaction. Let me say it again, because I don’t think Americans really get it yet. Totalitarianism means total control of what people can do, say, think, be, become, want, express. It means that everything from friendships to marriages to education to simple where people go and what they buy, say, and who they meet and where they meet them is monitored and policed. For what? For infractions from the totalitarian project"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Breh like,

You have people blaming black folks like we are children :wow:

It wasn’t us, white folks voted for Trump and in the right states with high ass electoral numbers. , despite the popular vote.

But nah, it’s black folks fault again. SMH.
I have to remind people...white America voted for this.

Just like they vote AGAINST anything that supports progress for all...they want America to be a failed state that they can rule over as long as they can be on top and everybody else is at the bottom.

White liberals wanna get mad? They should get mad at their racist conservative friends and family members....who they are scared to death to confront.