BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lmao. You didn't even know Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, yet you think you're ready to return to Africa. I'm not even 100% opposed to the thought of returning to Africa, but why the fukk would anyone listen to the likes of YOU on this issue. You don't even take what you're talking about seriously enough to do the most basic research.
Nooooo, faq shills like you need to remain here lmao. And I don't give a fukk about his presidency honestly, nothing really changed or improved and he was just another puppet. You are a white man follower and fully invested in the game

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Gtfoh with that talented tenth shyt, I just said we would work to bring every Black person over who wanted to come.

And you're very silly letting your pride get the better of you. You are completely outnumbered in a country that truthfully hates Black people and wants us as a permanent underclass.

That's a white supremacist peep the terms that he uses.

Stop arguing with that smelly cac.

i'm taking your advice, I can see he isn't serious. If he is in fact white, hope he eats shyt and dies slow.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Gtfoh with that talented tenth shyt, I just said we would work to bring every Black person over who wanted to come.

And you're very silly letting your pride get the better of you. You are completely outnumbered in a country that truthfully hates Black people and wants us as a permanent underclass.
full

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i'm taking your advice, I can see he isn't serious. If he is in fact white, hope he eats shyt and dies slow.
Ah, I'm a cac because I see how pointless it is to remain in a country that wants Black people dead or at the bottom? You agents are so clear

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:russell:

I'm a cac because I want Black people to break out of our endless cycle of living under racists? You're an agent
If you want to go, go. No one is stopping you. Stand on your square. Evem though I thought @Chez Lopez was a clown, I respected that he actually followed through with his principles.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you want to go, go. No one is stopping you. Stand on your square. Evem though I thought @Chez Lopez was a clown, I respected that he actually followed through with his principles.
I'm planning on going, I want the rest of my people to come also. Y'all want them to remain at the bottom living under racists.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Between this and the New York gun law being struck down, the Supreme Court been moving extremely nasty...
They are very active right now. Trump is a bozo but… his plan for the courts…Federal and Supreme worked to perfection. He packed them both and he is getting the results on the back end