BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I'm dumb, but 5 minutes ago you were confidently stating Obama didn't nominate a Supreme Court justice after Scalia died. Despite clearly having internet access in the year of our Lord 2022.

:dead:

YOU don't even have a solid grip on facts so maybe YOU should shut up and stop thinking you have everything figured out. It's leading you to look really fukking stupid.

"WHEN ARE THE DEMS ACTUALLY GONNA PUT UP A FIGHT?" valid point but here you are asking them to put up a fight when you can't even be bothered to have a grasp of basic facts, let alone vote.

You sound like a hoe to be honest.

"YALL NEED TO DO MORE!!! I'M NOT VOTING CUZ YALL DONT EVEN BOTHER PUTTING UP SUPREME COURT NOMINATIONS."
-"Um...that's not true Yzak. Here's a Wikipedia article"
"THIS AINT ABOUT ME!!! WHAT ARE YALL DOING?"

You see the game. These clowns arent discussing this shyt in good faith. Repubs been trying to kill RvW for 50 years. Dems have been the force holding them off. The only reason they managed after 50 years is because we didn't have the VOTES to block Trump from instilling SC judges.

Now the same people are saying "Why vote for Dems, why didn't they stop this!" because they did stop it for 50 years till mfers stop showing up and let the Rs gain ground.

Zero coli posters running 'game' in this thread trying to outright blame the party that ran defense for these rights for longer than they have been ALIVE are good faith posters. All these nikkas clowns with no exceptions. You a special kind of degenerate to be trying to spin this shyt.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not even surprised. If they do this though that means they can do the same elsewhere

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
*Doesn't vote*

*Helps solidify racist, CAC male-driven, legislating Supreme Court for the next 40 years...same court majority that has dismantled & will continue to dismantle protections for black voters*

*Thinks chances of getting reparations in our life time have somehow improved with this as an outcome*

You both siders are geniuses. I'm truly honored to observe your political mastery.
As opposed to your plans for reparations which include:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't look for salvation from old racist white men. It's called playing defense. You're the one in here lacking a grasp of facts and being ineffectual because emotions are clouding your judgment.

"Boohoohoo I need the Dems to really care for me and make me feel special to use them for my gain & the gain of my people. I'm not voting until they care. And don't ask me if that accomplishes anything, I just feel better about it. I only vote for nice dems that make me feel nice, cuddly, and cared for in the inside. I want to feel special."

Like I said, hoe logic. Hoe movements.
Exposed yourself as a hoe lmao.

"Who cares if massa ain't gonna do nothing for us, weez gotta keep voting y'all! :damn:"

In the coming decades, you will remain in America trying to please your white liberal daddy, while intelligent Black people recognize how senseless it is remaining in an enemy occupied country that plays you from both sides.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

"Who cares if massa ain't gonna do nothing for us, weez gotta keep voting y'all! :damn:"

In the coming decades, you will remain in America trying to please your white liberal daddy, while intelligent Black people recognize how senseless it is remaining in an enemy occupied country that plays you from both sides.

The people you still mocking are black tho. And I agree with you honestly. But then what. Yes, we can recognizing how senseless this occupied country is....but then what's the next step. You can't just get off of moral victories. Especially when their are lives of other black folk at stake. We gotta actually stand for something and build for something other than just being "right".

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

You can't be a Black man with this dumb shyt.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The people you still mocking are black tho. And I agree with you honestly. But then what. Yes, we can recognizing how senseless this occupied country is....but then what's the next step. You can't just get off of moral victories. Especially when their are lives of other black folk at stake. We gotta actually stand for something and build for something other than just being "right".
Acquire land in Africa and form our own country. There is no other solution.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
But, where is this sense of urgency when black people mention defunding the police? Or reparations? Or any number of issues, no less important than this, that we wish to be legislatively addressed. Reparations doesn’t affect everyone? This country wouldn’t benefit immensely from black America being made whole? A cessation to police being able to kill innocent civilians with impunity wouldn’t benefit this country? Why is it that those discussions are always deferred to some nebulous point in the future?

:jbhmm:

What do you mean urgency? People are concerned with abortion rights today because the Supreme Court just overturned a landmark case. What the hell are you talking about??? Do you not remember 2020, and the largest civil rights movement the world ever seen? We have those dicussions all the time, but there is one party with a substantial amount of power, who is openly hostile towards progress on any of these issues. They've got to get pushed way up out of the paint before you see any positive changes on any of the issues you mention.

But you're looking at this way wrong, and I don't know how you got this idea in your head. No one said to forget those issues, or that we as black people need to champion the abortion issue first and foremost. But we should be capable of championing a multitude of issues which I think will negatively impact the black community.

Daps
not reading all this shyt. Someone just tell me, can you still get abortions in dc? Does this mean no more raw dogging women? Please let me know

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You can't be a Black man with this dumb shyt.
I can't be a Black man because I'm pissed at how Dems play in our face? Like damn y'all really don't see how your dismissive attitudes toward Black men pushed many to vote Trump lmao

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Acquire land in Africa and form our own country. There is no other solution.

With what money?

Like bro....how you gonna mock another brother for advocating something as simple as voting to saying we need to uproot and take our funds to buy OTHER people's land in their home country? That's not realistic yo.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to your plans for reparations which include:

It would include black people treating reparations as a litmus test in primaries like advocates for almost every other leftist/progressive political issue. When was the last time an anti-gay, anti-abortion, or anti-immigration Democrat secured the nomination of the party? The model is right there.

You don't even get the nomination without us feeling comfortable about your stance on the issue. It becomes part of the democratic party platform as a result. Now it's on the democratic establishment to work with us to shift public perception on the issue because they have no choice. No democratic candidate would have a national political future without taking up reparations as a pillar issue.

All of the other progressive issues (gay rights, abortion, immigration) are now tied to reparations because a national democratic candidate:

1. Must support reparations to be nominated in the 1st place
2. Must be championed by the rest of the party to protect gay rights, abortion, immigration, etc...the shyt they care about.

We pull the cards of the rest of the left that's willing to go hard for everyone else's issues except for ours. Do you disdain black people so much that you will put your happiness and rights on the line for generations? It's high time the country answered that question directly.

The worst case scenario of this approach is literally what's happening now, but with a chance of some actual progress.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I knew the reparations counterpoint was coming. Dumbasses. Same lawmakers that won't pass something as common sense as M4A and yall in here talking about "cut the check". Keep talking that vote abstention nonsense though.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
That shyt was 6 years ago, all I remembered was his submissiveness to republicans lol but that was his mo.

You're the type of "Black man" that falls for their fear mongering and thinks his salvation lies in another old racist white man. Keep whipping up them votes, I'm sure the Dems will keep treating Black issues with a sense of urgency. Cause you know, they really do care

Breh, you don't even know the basic facts of events from 7 years ago. You are either a child or inept, either way you need to read up before you lecture anyone.