BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
With what money?

Like bro....how you gonna mock another brother for advocating something as simple as voting to saying we need to uproot and take our funds to buy OTHER people's land in their home country? That's not realistic yo.
Our money. We could also work on investments with countries we acquire land from. We're the most educated group of Black people in the world.

It's amazing how anytime one of us suggests a different path y'all immediately want us to iron out every specific and have a 1,000 point plan drawn up, and if we don't, then just dismiss it. But we aren't even allowed to question Dems complete indifference to Black people's continual oppression in America. Very agent like

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exposed yourself as a hoe lmao.

"Who cares if massa ain't gonna do nothing for us, weez gotta keep voting y'all! :damn:"

In the coming decades, you will remain in America trying to please your white liberal daddy, while intelligent Black people recognize how senseless it is remaining in an enemy occupied country that plays you from both sides.

You're retarded, so I'm not surprised you've reduced the options to abstaining from voting altogether or being a supplicant for the democratic establishment.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I can't be a Black man because I'm pissed at how Dems play in our face? Like damn y'all really don't see how your dismissive attitudes toward Black men pushed many to vote Trump lmao

I personally think Black people have way too many abortions however I will never cheer for conservative cacs.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Our money. We could also work on investments with countries we acquire land from. We're the most educated group of Black people in the world.

It's amazing how anytime one of us suggests a different path y'all immediately want us to iron out every specific and have a 1,000 point plan drawn up, and if we don't, then just dismiss it. But we aren't even allowed to question Dems complete indifference to Black people's continual oppression in America. Very agent like

Your path ain't no different. Garvey was on the same kick back in his day. You just regurgitating the most basic talking point we was on in the 90's. There's what 60 MILLION black people in America and you think we can all afford to just drop everything, abandon our roots and set up shop? Not everybody is gonna be down bro. So what about those who can't afford it? We leave em here? How you mocking another brother but then wiping your hands for other folks at a whim? And I didn't say shyt about Democrats, but it's fukk them in general, but what your proposing isn't a relaistic solution at this point in time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you don't even know the basic facts of events from 7 years ago. You are either a child or inept, either way you need to read up before you lecture anyone.

That's a cac he wants us to self deport ourselves "back" to Africa :russ:

My ancestors are in this soil I'm not going anywhere.

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Your path ain't no different. Garvey was on the same kick back in his day. You just regurgitating the most basic talking point we was on in the 90's. There's what 60 MILLION black people in America and you think we can all afford to just drop everything, abandon our roots and set up shop? Not everybody is gonna be down bro. So what about those who can't afford it? We leave em here? How you mocking another brother but then wiping your hands for other folks at a whim? And I didn't say shyt about Democrats, but it's fukk them in general, but what your proposing isn't a relaistic solution at this point in time

Jfc y'all have such defeated, conquered mentalities lmao. Why would you automatically assume we would just leave Black people behind who don't have the resources to move themselves? Don't project your lack of care for other Black people onto all of us.

Y'all can stay your asses in America being dominated by cacs, but don't try to discourage other Black people from leaving

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

A better solution is too abandon destination cities like Chicago, New York, and LA and move back down south and take over several states as outline in "the Devil You know"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Jfc y'all have such defeated, conquered mentalities lmao. Why would you automatically assume we would just leave Black people behind who don't have the resources to move themselves? Don't project your lack of care for other Black people onto all of us.

Y'all can stay your asses in America being dominated by cacs, but don't try to discourage other Black people from leaving

Are you ADOS?

ADOS are the richest Black people in the world in terms of wealth.

We don't have to abandon our country we just need to create Black enclaves where we can insulate ourselves from Cac control.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Because you have no realistic plan for them. You wanna have your own talented 10th BS and say deuces to us black folk who want our right to self-determination and economic possibilities.

Just leave then. We'll stay here and fight for what's ours or when these motherfukkers wanna make lynch mobs legal again. Just be sure to help the brothers over there since you wanna be a gentrifier of another country. My roots are here. My family is here. This is my home.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Are you ADOS?

ADOS are the richest Black people in the world in terms of wealth.

We don't to abandon our country we just need to create Black enclaves where in can insulate ourselves from Cac control.
No, we need to leave. We can greatly improve Africa with our knowledge and there are far more natural resources there. Forming enclaves in America is meaningless because you are still living in a white man's country where we are greatly outnumbered.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmao. You didn't even know Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, yet you think you're ready to return to Africa. I'm not even 100% opposed to the thought of returning to Africa, but why the fukk would anyone listen to the likes of YOU on this issue. You don't even take what you're talking about seriously enough to do the most basic research.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
@Yzak
No, we need to leave. We can greatly improve Africa with our knowledge and there are far more natural resources there. Forming enclaves in America is meaningless because you are still living in a white man's country where we are greatly outnumbered.

Shut your dumb pasty face cracka ass up this is my country p*ssy :piss::beli:

What white supremacist site is your dumb ass from:russ:

Can't even properly blend in :pachaha:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because you have no realistic plan for them. You wanna have your own talented 10th BS and say deuces to us black folk who want our right to self-determination and economic possibilities.

Just leave then. We'll stay here and fight for what's ours or when these motherfukkers wanna make lynch mobs legal again. Just be sure to help the brothers over there since you wanna be a gentrifier of another country. My roots are here. My family is here. This is my home.
Gtfoh with that talented tenth shyt, I just said we would work to bring every Black person over who wanted to come.

And you're very silly letting your pride get the better of you. You are completely outnumbered in a country that truthfully hates Black people and wants us as a permanent underclass.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. You didn't even know Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, yet you think you're ready to return to Africa. I'm not even 100% opposed to the thought of returning to Africa, but why the fukk would anyone listen to the likes of YOU on this issue.

That's a white supremacist peep the terms that he uses.

Stop arguing with that smelly cac.