BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. What's the point of having more black babies if the schools they go to, the food they eat, the caregivers they're under and the housing they live in are complete shyt? That environment is conducive to producing more criminals in our community, not our "next Martin or Malcolm" like folks keep saying.
Gee because I mean Martin and Malcolm where raised in perfect environments. They didn't have their houses fire bombed or live in constant fear of the kkk.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So once again, we all just gotta accept Dems being weak, but keep voting for them? Just keep playing the eternal game? Why don't Dems expand the supreme court and pack it with liberals?
Why? Fillibuster is still there
Mancin and sinemma are the 2 dema not following the party line because they are republicans shills in reality. If people voted enough these 2 fukks wouldn’t be an issue because the senate would have more democrats in

Like if you try to argue that on some bullshyt that they’re weak with the facts being thrown at you then You’re definitely a maga cac or c00n :russ:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you dumb fukking bytch lmao. When are the Dems actually gonna put up a fight? The republicans flaunt any law they want to push their agenda, yet the Dems always play nice and have excuses why they can't do anything. Y'all are being played so openly it's hilarious how you get mad other Black people for seeing it.

I'm dumb, but 5 minutes ago you were confidently stating Obama didn't nominate a Supreme Court justice after Scalia died. Despite clearly having internet access in the year of our Lord 2022.

:dead:

YOU don't even have a solid grip on facts so maybe YOU should shut up and stop thinking you have everything figured out. It's leading you to look really fukking stupid.

"WHEN ARE THE DEMS ACTUALLY GONNA PUT UP A FIGHT?" valid point but here you are asking them to put up a fight when you can't even be bothered to have a grasp of basic facts, let alone vote.

You sound like a hoe to be honest.

"YALL NEED TO DO MORE!!! I'M NOT VOTING CUZ YALL DONT EVEN BOTHER PUTTING UP SUPREME COURT NOMINATIONS."
-"Um...that's not true Yzak. Here's a Wikipedia article"
"THIS AINT ABOUT ME!!! WHAT ARE YALL DOING?"

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you dumb fukking bytch lmao. When are the Dems actually gonna put up a fight? The republicans flaunt any law they want to push their agenda, yet the Dems always play nice and have excuses why they can't do anything. Y'all are being played so openly it's hilarious how you get mad other Black people for seeing it.
Not any time soon from the look of it:snoop:
Democrats called ‘f***ing useless’ for singing ‘God Bless America’ after Roe ruling Democrats called ‘f***ing useless’ for

singing ‘God Bless America’ by Capitol after Roe ruling‘Leave it to Democratic leadership to bring a sing-along to a gunfight where Republicans are using Bazookas and Jet fuel to torch our rights’ wrote one critic on TwitterHouse Democrats sang God Bless America on the Capitol steps as the chants of protesters could be heard from the Supreme Court after the decision to strike down Roe v Wade was announced.​

On Friday, the 1973 landmark ruling making abortion federally legal in the US was officially struck down. As the group of lawmakers gathered to bizarrely sing in response to this moment, critics quickly slammed them on Twitter for their stunt.

“It is almost comical how absolutely f***ing useless Democrats are at doing anything to stop the extremists bent on destroying people’s rights,” Noel Berry tweeted.

“Not the time for kumbaya, Dems,” Bloomberg columnist Tim O’Brien added.

“You performative f***s. This is fiddling while Rome burns and you are Nero,” another Twitter user said.

“Hey Siri, what songs did the leaders of the Weimar republic sing while Hitler was being sworn in as chancellor?” Oliver Willis wrote.

“WTAF are y’all doing stop this — no one wants to hear you sing. Please DO something,” Michelle Kinney wrote.

“Look I’ve really been trying to stay off Twitter today but to log on real quick and see Dems trying to Hamilton America back together truly makes me want to take a long walk into the sea,” Ann Marie Awad added.

“What are you gonna do, sing about it? Read poems? Send emails asking for money? Eat s**t you fraudulent relics,” another Twitter user said.

“I cannot believe this is real. I’m sorry but they are so stupid it hurts,” Chris Stedman added.

Twitter user Joshua Gale tweeted: “Leave it to Democratic leadership to bring a sing-along to a gunfight where Republicans are using Bazookas and Jet fuel to torch our rights.”

Ben Jones wrote that he was “constantly amazed by this group’s ability to hold legislative power, popular opinion on most domestic policies and still get run over by a handful of people only to respond like clockwork with performative bulls**t”.

“The difference between elected Democrats and elected Republicans is that Democrats fantasize about being the band that plays as the Titanic sinks and Republicans fantasize about being the iceberg,” account holder Velodus said.

Former Ohio State Senator and congressional candidate Nina Turner asked, “This is their solution?”

“Things that would not have happened had I been up in that mf’er. Nah. They need to get to work,” she added.

“One of the most useless political parties to ever exist,” YouTuber Carlos Maza tweeted about the Democrats.

“What the actual absolute soul-crushing f*** are Democrats doing?” Kaili Joy Gray added.

“Obviously there are a lot of important things that need to be done right but certainly near the top of the list is finding out precisely which psychopath came up with this,” Ashley Feinberg wrote.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
If people voted for democrats Obama would’ve been able to put a judge in when Mconell and the Republicans blocked him from appointing a judge just to let Trump do it when he got elected and instead of telling Trump to hold up for Amy Barret which he got in pretty fast before the election like he told Obama.
Like seriously I don’t know if you’re trolling or you just really don’t know how your government works
No wonder republicans are able to con people like it’s nothing:dead:
You proved his point sister touching cac. How much meth you took🤣🤣

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm dumb, but 5 minutes ago you were confidently stating Obama didn't nominate a Supreme Court justice after Scalia died. Despite clearly having internet access in the year of our Lord 2022.

:dead:

YOU don't even have a solid grip on facts so maybe YOU should shut up and stop thinking you have everything figured out. It's leading you to look really fukking stupid.

"WHEN ARE THE DEMS ACTUALLY GONNA PUT UP A FIGHT?" valid point but here you are asking them to put up a fight when you can't even be bothered to have a grasp of basic facts, let alone vote.

You sound like a hoe to be honest.

"YALL NEED TO DO MORE!!! I'M NOT VOTING CUZ YALL DONT EVEN BOTHER PUTTING UP SUPREME COURT NOMINATIONS."
-"Um...that's not true Yzak. Here's a Wikipedia article"
"THIS AINT ABOUT ME!!! WHAT ARE YALL DOING?"
That shyt was 6 years ago, all I remembered was his submissiveness to republicans lol but that was his mo.

You're the type of "Black man" that falls for their fear mongering and thinks his salvation lies in another old racist white man. Keep whipping up them votes, I'm sure the Dems will keep treating Black issues with a sense of urgency. Cause you know, they really do care

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So once again, we all just gotta accept Dems being weak, but keep voting for them? Just keep playing the eternal game? Why don't Dems expand the supreme court and pack it with liberals?
the prblm w what you propose, which is kind of true, is everybody fed up not voting, easy lay ups for repubs to do everything they want. Americans need to produce and elect progressives, get money, and religion out of politics

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why? Fillibuster is still there
Mancin and sinemma are the 2 dema not following the party line because they are republicans shills in reality. If people voted enough these 2 fukks wouldn’t be an issue because the senate would have more democrats in

Like if you try to argue that on some bullshyt that they’re weak with the facts being thrown at you then You’re definitely a maga cac or c00n :russ:
Ah the two built in excuses for why Dems can't deal a major blow to conservatives. You're a shill or dumb as shyt

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt was 6 years ago, all I remembered was his submissiveness to republicans lol but that was his mo.

You're the type of "Black man" that falls for their fear mongering and thinks his salvation lies in another old racist white man. Keep whipping up them votes, I'm sure the Dems will keep treating Black issues with a sense of urgency. Cause you know, they really do care
I don't look for salvation from old racist white men. It's called playing defense. You're the one in here lacking a grasp of facts and being ineffectual because emotions are clouding your judgment.

"Boohoohoo I need the Dems to really care for me and make me feel special to use them for my gain & the gain of my people. I'm not voting until they care. And don't ask me if that accomplishes anything, I just feel better about it. I only vote for nice dems that make me feel nice, cuddly, and cared for in the inside. I want to feel special.

Oh, by the way. No I also don't get involved in primaries or local politics because...well I just don't and don't ask me why."

Like I said: hoe logic. Hoe movements.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
My point still remains…

Sex IS for procreation. It can also be for fun and it feels good, yes. Sure.

But the fact still remains.

And the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies is, by not having sex. Choose your partners more wisely. Quit being so reckless with your egg/seed/body/mental.

I am a strong advocate for accountability.

I’ve had sex with women I had zero interest in them being the mother of my children. But if it happened, it happened. I’m not going to eradicate a life due to my own selfish and reckless actions.

Control your p*ssy. Control your dikk. And if not…weeellll…Hold your own ovaries and nuts.

You already admit to being reckless with your own seed, so it's hypocritical and pointless to lecture others on it. The truth of the matter is the overwhelming majority of people can't just choose to not have sex. Humans, and the biological pull that sex has makes it irrational to just expect most people would live by that standard.

It's not your fukking choice whether or not that pregnancy was carried to term -- us as men have ZERO of the burdens associated with living with being pregnant. And as such, we are not in the position to force those with that burden to end a pregnancy or not. You might be able to discuss it with your parent, and have a say ... but ultimately your opinion can't matter if she does or doesn't want to carry it to term.

If she decides to abort, then you should have chose a better partner to lay with. See how that works both ways?