BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I did not think they would do it. I take my L.:coffee:

However, I maintain my fundemetal position. This is like a bump in the road. America is getting more and more progressive. In 10/15 years, most of those anti-abortion states will be bring it back. :coffee:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So what's the fukking point of voting for Dems? That fukking party is too stupid to secure themselves a seat in the supreme court, but y'all want us to keep voting for them? Y'all always got an excuse for why they can't do something or have to work with conservatives
They ducking smoke from their brothers

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So what's the fukking point of voting for Dems? That fukking party is too stupid to secure themselves a seat in the supreme court, but y'all want us to keep voting for them? Y'all always got an excuse for why they can't do something or have to work with conservatives
If people voted for democrats Obama would’ve been able to put a judge in when Mconell and the Republicans blocked him from appointing a judge just to let Trump do it when he got elected and instead of telling Trump to hold up for Amy Barret which he got in pretty fast before the election like he told Obama.
Like seriously I don’t know if you’re trolling or you just really don’t know how your government works
No wonder republicans are able to con people like it’s nothing:dead:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nwo-scotthall.gif

We still got paags.
Like this one?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Every day I'm shocked at how idiots like you can be so confident while being so fukking ill-informed. If your attention span will allow it, take a look at this:

Then you can point me to the law that gives Obama the authority to depose a Supreme Court justice. What was he supposed to do, put a gun to her head?

Your dumbass will probably answer "Yes" to that question now that I think about it.
Yea you dumb fukking bytch lmao. When are the Dems actually gonna put up a fight? The republicans flaunt any law they want to push their agenda, yet the Dems always play nice and have excuses why they can't do anything. Y'all are being played so openly it's hilarious how you get mad other Black people for seeing it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Every day I'm shocked at how idiots like you can be so confident while being so fukking ill-informed. If your attention span will allow it, take a look at this:

Then you can point me to the law that gives Obama the authority to depose a Supreme Court justice. What was he supposed to do, put a gun to her head?

Your dumbass will probably answer "Yes" to that question now that I think about it.
Dude gotta be a maga troll or just really fukking stupid man :dead:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m intrigued to see how Thomas will rule on that with him being married to that fat ugly racist white bytch :ehh: she will probably tell his dumb ass to vote against it and get her a white man to help spend his money :russ:
He will do whatever he can do to hurt society, because he is angry at black people for accusing him of being a sell out, and he is mad at the left for calling him out for what he did to Anita. at this point, he identifies as a super powerful disrupter that wants the world to burn. he as been waiting a long time for this particular court, but what is gonna happen is his conservative colleagues are def going to find a way to fukk him over. It will be a cautionary tale.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If people voted for democrats Obama would’ve been able to put a judge in when Mconell and the Republicans blocked him from appointing a judge just to let Trump do it when he got elected and instead of telling Trump to hold up for Amy Barret which he got in pretty fast before the election like he told Obama.
Like seriously I don’t know if you’re trolling or you just really don’t know how your government works
No wonder republicans are able to con people like it’s nothing:dead:
So once again, we all just gotta accept Dems being weak, but keep voting for them? Just keep playing the eternal game? Why don't Dems expand the supreme court and pack it with liberals?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You bussy liberals cacs stop posting and go fight yo brothers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So tuff on the net. Y’all don’t be outside! Y’all methheads blame us because we smarted up and said no vote no tangibles.

Daps
Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was speaking to a simpleton, who has trouble walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time.

Okay now that I know that the concept of confronting multiple problematic issues is too overwhelming for your tiny brain we can move forward.

Who the fukk said it has to be the one issue black people should rally around?! No one. But it IS an issue that should concern everyone, because it will undoubtedly affect everyone, irrespective of if you have a uterus or not..... surely I don't need to point out how exactly..?
But, where is this sense of urgency when black people mention defunding the police? Or reparations? Or any number of issues, no less important than this, that we wish to be legislatively addressed. Reparations doesn’t affect everyone? This country wouldn’t benefit immensely from black America being made whole? A cessation to police being able to kill innocent civilians with impunity wouldn’t benefit this country? Why is it that those discussions are always deferred to some nebulous point in the future?

:jbhmm:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You know the Dems had a super majority during the Obama administration, they could have just codified it then. Hell, Dems have control over both houses and Whitehouse, yet never even attempted to codify Roe v Wade. The blame doesn't fall just on the judges. It never even had to come to this.
It was so they can fear monger women to the polls with threats of Repubs taking it away, and now look