BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
People on this forum say holding your vote will make folks attention to you, what you get in the meanwhile is federal judges installed by republicans like this that will make virtually any gains for black people impossible, this supreme court will strike down any sort of reparations or bill advancing black peoples rights, the courts quickly struck down that paired down bill biden had for black farmers, people dont understand how deep this goes.
This judges are there for life, the next 10,20,30,40 years, this are the consequences , let folks be cleared eye about it
Obama had his chance to select a judge and declined to please conservatives and allowed that old racist bytch to remain a judge just so she could die while Trump was in office.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Uh oh pawgset, :damn:if they can overturn Roe vs. Wade, they can overturn Loving vs. Virgina.
I’m intrigued to see how Thomas will rule on that with him being married to that fat ugly racist white bytch :ehh: she will probably tell his dumb ass to vote against it and get her a white man to help spend his money :russ:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh oh pawgset, :damn:if they can overturn Roe vs. Wade, they can overturn Loving vs. Virgina.
nwo-scotthall.gif

We still got paags.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
My question was: Why should black people be concerned about this? :jbhmm:

Why is this particular issue one we should rally around, when the same liberals who’re outraged by this decision are either quiet or condescendingly dismissive when issues germane to our place in this country come up for discussion?

Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was speaking to a simpleton, who has trouble walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time.

Okay now that I know that the concept of confronting multiple problematic issues is too overwhelming for your tiny brain we can move forward.

Who the fukk said it has to be the one issue black people should rally around?! No one. But it IS an issue that should concern everyone, because it will undoubtedly affect everyone, irrespective of if you have a uterus or not..... surely I don't need to point out how exactly..?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was speaking to a simpleton, who has trouble walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time.

Okay now that I know that the concept of confronting multiple problematic issues is too overwhelming for your tiny brain we can move forward.

Who the fukk said it has to be the one issue black people should rally around?! No one. But it IS an issue that should concern everyone, because it will undoubtedly affect everyone, irrespective of if you have a uterus or not..... surely I don't need to point out how exactly..?
Stop begging to black people and go fight soft faggit

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Are you actually retarded or are you just another Maga cac?
Are you fukking stupid? Did Obama choose to hold off on selecting a judge to replace scalia please conservatives? Yes or no? Did he allow that dumb old racist bytch to stay a judge even though she was on her death bed? Yes or no fakkit?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your country truly is a mess.

I legit remember when America was considered the GOAT country now it's beyond a joke.
Getting lapped by China tbh.

Our buildings look liked they peaked in the 80s, China got the anime shyt:

China terraforming:

Technically, this whole large scale tree planting project is divided into three phases. First phase is for preventing further desertification in the northern border, second phase is to use forests to gradually alter the dry climate of northern areas, and only in the third phase will they finally start to plant multiple species of tree. Right now China is only at the first phase, and in desert climate majority of the tree species can barely take roots, let alone surviving long enough to grow to a proper size. There are very few tree species that are suitable for this job, and that's why the Chinese government decided to not put "multi-species" as its priority but rather the area coverage.

Some of the projects and tech that coming out of China is looking next-level tbh. Even reddit starting to see it.

Not even gonna talk about all the genetics, AI, etc. tech and research they're doing. Not to mention their military tech like how their hypersonic missiles that can literally go around the world and hit targets back in China.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Obama had his chance to select a judge and declined to please conservatives and allowed that old racist bytch to remain a judge just so she could die while Trump was in office.
:mjtf: Why you putting this on Obama this bytch didn’t want to retire there’s nothing that he could’ve done to force her out.
The fukk is wrong with yall nikkas

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjtf: Why you putting this on Obama this bytch didn’t want to retire there’s nothing that he could’ve done to force her out.
The fukk is wrong with yall nikkas
So what's the fukking point of voting for Dems? That fukking party is too stupid to secure themselves a seat in the supreme court, but y'all want us to keep voting for them? Y'all always got an excuse for why they can't do something or have to work with conservatives

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you fukking stupid? Did Obama choose to hold off on selecting a judge to replace scalia please conservatives? Yes or no? Did he allow that dumb old racist bytch to stay a judge even though she was on her death bed? Yes or no fakkit?

Every day I'm shocked at how idiots like you can be so confident while being so fukking ill-informed. If your attention span will allow it, take a look at this:

Then you can point me to the law that gives Obama the authority to depose a Supreme Court justice. What was he supposed to do, put a gun to her head?

Your dumbass will probably answer "Yes" to that question now that I think about it.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ironic that you use the name The Realist Perspective, because in reality, most people are going to choose to have sex before they want to have kids, and consenting to sex isn't consenting to becoming pregnant. You did it, I did it, 99% of the American population have sex for reasons beyond procreation, and you know it. Telling people to abstain from sex isn't a viable solution to the problem of unwanted pregnancies, because you're literally telling them to go against basic nature. If you really want to prevent abortions, there needs to be a push to teach sex education, and provide a variety of safe forms of birth control that is cost effective, and not prone to human error.

My point still remains…

Sex IS for procreation. It can also be for fun and it feels good, yes. Sure.

But the fact still remains.

And the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies is, by not having sex. Choose your partners more wisely. Quit being so reckless with your egg/seed/body/mental.

I am a strong advocate for accountability.

I’ve had sex with women I had zero interest in them being the mother of my children. But if it happened, it happened. I’m not going to eradicate a life due to my own selfish and reckless actions.

Control your p*ssy. Control your dikk. And if not…weeellll…Hold your own ovaries and nuts.