BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Doesn't vote*

*Helps solidify racist, CAC male-driven, legislating Supreme Court for the next 40 years...same court majority that has dismantled & will continue to dismantle protections for black voters*

*Thinks chances of getting reparations in our life time have somehow improved with this as an outcome*

You both siders are geniuses. I'm truly honored to observe your political mastery.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I live in a blue state :yeshrug:
Jersey? Fair enough (even though yall had Christie for ~10 years :usure:). Point is legislation has a way of metastasizing regardless of where things currently stand. It's like being okay with the south sanctioning slavery because you lucked out and live above the Mason Dixon.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
*Doesn't vote*

*Helps solidify racist, CAC male-driven, legislating Supreme Court for the next 40 years...same court majority that has dismantled & will continue to dismantle protections for black voters*

*Thinks chances of getting reparations in our life time have somehow improved with this as an outcome*

You both siders are geniuses. I'm truly honored to observe your political mastery.
So in a way, they made your vote mean just as much as theirs

:dead:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
*Doesn't vote*

Writing paragraphs doesn’t change laws. Let me know when you 🫵🏽methheads get active against yo brothers.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Don’t have sex if you don’t want kids. :ohhh:
Choose your partners more wisely. :ohhh:
Wait for it…Control your p*ssy. :ohhh:

Whodathunk :ohhh:

It's ironic that you use the name The Realist Perspective, because in reality, most people are going to choose to have sex before they want to have kids, and consenting to sex isn't consenting to becoming pregnant. You did it, I did it, 99% of the American population have sex for reasons beyond procreation, and you know it. Telling people to abstain from sex isn't a viable solution to the problem of unwanted pregnancies, because you're literally telling them to go against basic nature. If you really want to prevent abortions, there needs to be a push to teach sex education, and provide a variety of safe forms of birth control that is cost effective, and not prone to human error.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Voter apathy is a conversation to be had within itself but it’s not for me to chime in on since I don’t live in the US. I’m looking at this solely on a humanitarian level.

As a man, I find it weird/troubling that seemingly, the most vocal supporters of this being overturned are other men. Yes, we are impacted by abortions (speaking from personal experience) but ultimately, it’s a woman‘s decision, for whatever reason, and celebrating the creation of a black market that will result in deaths and more abandoned children isn‘t what we as people should be doing.

Division and apathy on humanitarian issues just means nothing ever gets achieved.
As a man, I'm not surprised.

Men in America are blamed for anything and everything these days.

We were told repeatedly, that this isn't our fight to begin with, therefore, the apathy. Voter or from a good moral standpoint.

I agree with you btw, it's just America has ALWAYS been this way.

Always.

I've always said living here takes away your humanity. That is the price for the "America Dream".

Daps
You seriously can't come up with any negative consequences of millions of women being forced to carry unwanted pregnancies to term? Women who may be incapable of caring for the offspring for various reasons? Women who will be permanently changed or in certain circumstances die from said pregnancy? You really can't fathom a single reason why women, and society at large, should be concerned by such a draconian regression? You're seriously that dense?

:ohhh:
My question was: Why should black people be concerned about this? :jbhmm:

Why is this particular issue one we should rally around, when the same liberals who’re outraged by this decision are either quiet or condescendingly dismissive when issues germane to our place in this country come up for discussion?