BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Tell yo dad to stop touching yo sister🤣 maybe their wouldn’t be a lot of cac baby killers 🤣
maxresdefault.jpg
Deflecting with more weirdo shyt :mjtf: you definitely a cac or a weirdo ass c00n :umad:
Go find love or maybe its not feasible for you so like order a sex doll you repressed incel

voiture

Superstar
Daps
crakkka kick rocks, and stop shooting up schools
crakkka? I can trace my ancestors all they way back to the 1800's. Weak comeback.. you called abortion murder....
Cool, why are you not preventing the people commiting murder? be a man of principle and standup for your beliefs. If you walk out the door and see murder happening, are you not going to do anything about?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Eh there is a lot of shyt posting, trolling and overreaction on here.

Yes, abortion does go back to the states. States with Democratic led state Congresses and Governors will obviously protect abortion rights while we've already seen Republican led states make some way out of line anti-abortion laws. Not even making an exception for rape or incest and trying to throw the doctor who does it in jail. And its no guarantee that people who live in Republican states can just get the abortion done in a Democratic state. People don't got money and resources like that.

The truth is abortion is needed for medical related reasons. Such as if complications put the mother's life at risk. Which speaking of, Black women have very bad maternal mortality rates in this country. They are like 2 or 3 times more likely to have them than white women.

There could be some serious high stress emotional reasons for it too.

Guns having more rights than a woman's decision on what to do with her body is insanity.

On the other hand I don't think abortion should be abused due to being continously reckless. Personal responsibility should have some merit.

There should be moderate federal legislation on abortion simply to weed out these awful, over the top state laws from Republicans.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's not the woman's body. She and the man created it. The baby is just in her body for a few months.

Thats like me and someone create a new device to communicate in their house. Who owns the device?
So a rapist should have domain over a baby he put in a victim? A fukking piece of shyt father who rapes his daughter should have domain over the abomination that he "helped" create? Either you are acting in bad faith like these other dummies, or you are completely ignorant of the reasons that some people have abortions. No nuance, just black and white?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
crakkka? I can trace my ancestors all they way back to the 1800's. Weak comeback.. you called abortion murder....
Cool, why are you not preventing the people commiting murder? be a man of principle and standup for your beliefs. If you walk out the door and see murder happening, are you not going to do anything about?
Of course you can! They the ones who came from Britain.🤣
And go brush yo teeth cac, they looking like Jamie foxx left feet🤣

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth is abortion is needed for medical related reasons. Such as if complications put the mother's life at risk. Which speaking of, Black women have very bad maternal mortality rates in this country. They are like 2 or 3 times more likely to have them than white women.
My best friend and his wife had twin girls last month.

They've both got great jobs, make good money, top of the line health insurance and were able to shop around for a hospital they felt would take the best care and this was still a very big concern for them.