BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Look at these useless clowns

Quit singing fukking songs about worshipping this fukking country and do your fukking job. GET YOUR fukkING HANDS DIRTY FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIVES AND fukk SOME shyt UP, YOU USELESS fukkING CLOWNS. COORPORATE DEMS ARE AS BAD AS REPUBLICANS.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
He's the one that would be raping them, it's his only chance to procreate, it's a sick world we live in.
Stop projecting the nasty meth pipe cacs do to each other:scusthov: yo slut cac mama probably sold yo sister for a 8th

Pleasures

Rookie
Daps
i think this is really going to hurt conservative states long term

my company/job (fortune 50 company) already sending emails talking about how this complicates the medical insurance process and how they will provide medical compensation for anyone who needs to travel/relocate for a medical procedure out of state.

not sure corporations (which employ mostly women now probably) fukkin with this. wouldnt be surprised if this effects fundraising and dems take the mid terms now.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Stop projecting the nasty meth pipe cacs do to each other:scusthov: yo slut cac mama probably sold yo sister for a 8th
You keep saying dumb shyt as a coping mechanism for being a nasty fukking, women hating, incestious rapist. Yeah, ok, i smoke meth man, if that's what you think, but i don't have to live with the fact that you take p*ssy from your family.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this is really going to hurt conservative states long term

my company/job (fortune 50 company) already sending emails talking about how this complicates the medical insurance process and how they will provide medical compensation for anyone who needs to travel/relocate for a medical procedure out of state.

not sure corporations (which employ mostly women now probably) fukkin with this. wouldnt be surprised if this effects fundraising and dems take the mid terms now.
Marco Rubio of Florida is trying to ban companies from doing this.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think it's moreso a matter of responsibility. White/Asian have the least out of wedlock babies. Hispanics stick together marriage or not.
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't some of the issues that are affecting crime stats, also the same ones that can affect this also?

I'm talking about poverty, the proximity in which Black people live among each other, education, healthcare, unjust laws, drugs, gangs, guns, etc.

Black women are more prone to these things which is why I can see why the abortion is high with them. Yes some of the responsibility falls on the individual themselves, but why should they be forced to raise a child through such a enviornment or put them through a foster care system that might ruin their lives?
People are saying this is a "W" for the Black community just because more children will be born now? Look at what they will be born into.

If people wanted to see more Black children being born, maybe they need to focus their time on fixing the things above?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny, when you look at the states with trigger laws going into effect as soon as this decision dropped, almost all are on the bottom tier of education. Bunch of ignorant so called Christians imposing their theocracy on everyone else.

In addition these states will be the first to hinder any type of assistance for those on the lower tier economically, aka the poor, aka often black women. Dumb azz nikkas on here think that's a good thing. And now they're criminalizing what those same black women do with their own bodies. Hotep syndrome is mutha.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You keep saying dumb shyt as a coping mechanism for being a nasty fukking, women hating, incestious rapist. Yeah, ok, i smoke meth man, if that's what you think, but i don't have to live with the fact that you take p*ssy from your family.
No wonder yo sister kill babies :scusthov: This y’all culture

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Nope try again, cac! 🤣🤣white birth rates
I'm not a cac u punk ass bytch and any mods who bans me for for cursing out this fakkit like I did the last 1 can eat a dikk too. This dumb fukk acts like white supremacy doesn't have multi faceted agendas. High birthrates doesn't mean the same outcome for everyone dummy.