BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Of course you can! They the ones who came from Britain.🤣
And go brush yo teeth cac, they looking like Jamie foxx left feet🤣
answer the damn question you coward

why are you not preventing the people committing murder? be a man of principle and standup for your beliefs. If you walk out the door and see murder happening, are you not going to do anything about? That's because you don't believe abortion is murder

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ooh we have a big bad militant tough guy here. You must be rolling in p*ssy with a mentality like that
Oh not me! I’m the one who shoot up schools and the public because I’m such a white supremacist

Ay cac stop quoting me and get in the field faggit

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If you believe abortion is murder why haven't you killed any abortion doctors?
If I see someone committing murder, I will intervene. So since you believe it's murder why haven't you take out the abortion doctors? Prove to us that you are a man of principle
Expect edgelord simpletons to stand on they own 2, brehs
I'm pretty sure there are 3 or 4 people in this thread just trying to create chaos and mimic evangelistic grifter babble

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@TRY GOD I’m a woman, I know you hate those but who exactly are you calling a fakkit?

He said the same thing to me and negged me. lol

In my post, I even said White women should’ve taken the 2016 election seriously. But I guess ultimately believing that women should have the rights to their own bodies invalidates all your other options.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
answer the damn question you coward

why are you not preventing the people committing murder? be a man of principle and standup for your beliefs. If you walk out the door and see murder happening, are you not going to do anything about? That's because you don't believe abortion is murder

Just like y’all meth pipe cacs watch black people die in the hands of white supremacists. Just like y’all watch the system of white supremacy (including you🫵🏽) create laws and policies to suppress us

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How sway?

283115539_3288950294670424_1510731401930897831_n.png

Catholic Joe :ohhh:
:picard: