BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

What does this have to do with anything?? Are you saying the man and woman who created the baby should both need to agree on the choice of the abortion?

In a far better world, yes. But in a world, where the man can just bounce and leave the woman to fend for herself and the child. Then yeah, it's a woman choice.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
dancingbaby.gif.gif
Go find love :umad: look at you using old ass gifs. There’s a reason why you been single for this long

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:heh:

What does this have to do with anything?? Are you saying the man and woman who created the baby should both need to agree on the choice of the abortion?
Why don’t you find the answer from yo daddy? He’s the one who turned your sister to his girlfriend

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Cant those women drive to the next state and get the procedure done?

They could and it something that’s happening but a lot of red states are trying to criminalize this activity. Even if they go to a blue state to get it done, they could get arrested as soon as they get back to the red state.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supermajority of conservadems. Senators like Joe Lieberman, Ben Nelson, Byron Dorgan, Max Baucus, Tim Johnson, Jim Webb, Jay Rockefeller, etc were moderate/conservative Democrats (most of whom are NOT pro-choice).

Also, Dems only had a filibuster-proof majority for 2 months from Jan. 2009 to Jan. 2011. In those 2 months, they passed Obamacare.
Thank you. There should be a small rundown to post anytime someone talks about Obama's majority. It never was what folks think it was and he blew all his political capitol on Obamacare. shyt quickly went downhill after that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Stop having sex if it's a death sentence dumbazzes. I'll tell every woman in my family the same thing. Mom included. I dont give a damn what they ban or what they do. We've been thru it all.

We need people to be self accountable. I went raw on a chick I knew i wouldn't want to have a child with. I gambled for a good time. Luckily she didn't get pregnant, but if she did, I wouldve manned up and took care of my child. Not kill him.
Here’s the thing- THAT’S YOU. If every man who found himself in that situation had your mentality things would be ok.

MOST don’t think like you and will not step up to the plate. They will change their phone number, go repeat the mistake with the next chick they find on INSTA, tell the woman it’s on her, or straight up pretend the child doesn’t exist.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In a far better world, yes. But in a world, where the man can just bounce and leave the woman to fend for herself and the child. Then yeah, it's a woman choice.
I mean, has there ever been a situation where the dude wanted a child SO, so, so bad but the girl went ahead and got an abortion anyway? This hypothetical situation is supposedly the reason this law was overturned, but has it ever actually happened?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Facts! They need to get God in their life and stop being baby killers :russ:
If you believe abortion is murder why haven't you killed any abortion doctors?
If I see someone committing murder, I will intervene. So since you believe it's murder why haven't you take out the abortion doctors? Prove to us that you are a man of principle