BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I mean, has there ever been a situation where the dude wanted a child SO, so, so bad but the girl went ahead and got an abortion anyway? This hypothetical situation is supposedly the reason this law was overturned, but has it ever actually happened?

There's a video of that very thing that was posted on here awhile ago.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stop quoting me and get in the field cac. Just don’t shoot up the schools
Now im a cac? I ain’t the one using that CAC baby gif.
:russ: You quoted me first cuz you felt offended like the lonely non getting women incel you is. So now ya going with lies to make ya life feel better. Go touch grass go find love you loser you probably more at risk of shooting up shyt cuz nobody loves you :umad:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
If you believe abortion is murder why haven't you killed any abortion doctors?
If I see someone committing murder, I will intervene. So since you believe it's murder why haven't you take out the abortion doctors? Prove to us that you are a man of principle
crakkka kick rocks, and stop shooting up schools

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
No plan B, no P. Bout to get hella dry for the youngins. Real life Chiraq

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Your dumbass seriously just compared slavery to abortion and think you have a valid point here...:dahell:

The former is morally bankrupt and reprehensible, the latter is morally controversial...They're not in anyway shape or form the same fukking thing...

No one is arguing the federal government shouldn't step in on morally bankrupt and reprehensible shyt like slavery...Of course they should, issues like that should never be left up to the states because we all know what CAC's gon do...

When it comes morally controversial politics, the majority that live in those states should have the right to decide on that...Why the fukk should my ass in NY care or have a say in if folk in Alabama want to fukk their cousins and make abortion illegal? How does that effect me in anyway shape or form in NY where none of that shyt applies to people living in NY? Is the state of Alabama blocking folk who want an abortion from moving to NY?

Stop following white women on twitter and bringing their bullshyt logic here...

We got Clarence Thomas saying he wants to take on rights to contraception, gay marriage, etc... And you dont think thats something someone living in NYC shouldn't care about?

When the federal government has to pay more for Medicaid to take care of these unwanted kids, who do you think is going to pay for that? Not the southern states who are a net negative on the tax revenue, its your ass in NYC who will pay.

So you dont care if they strip away the right for gay people to get married. What about interracial marriage? You care about that?

Your answer is that if you dont like something you should just move?

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dancingbaby.gif.gif
Do you have a daughter, or a sister? If they got raped would you just :yeshrug: ?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Now im a cac? I ain’t the one using that CAC baby gif.
:russ: You quoted me first cuz you felt offended like the lonely non getting women incel you is. So now ya going with lies to make ya life feel better. Go touch grass go find love you loser you probably more at risk of shooting up shyt cuz nobody loves you :umad:
Tell yo dad to stop touching yo sister🤣 maybe their wouldn’t be a lot of cac baby killers 🤣
maxresdefault.jpg