BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:yeshrug: I'm not a liberal white woman, I don't give a fukk.

What ACTUALLY need to focus on is the Supreme Court potentially coming for OUR civil rights. Worry about OUR issues before you worry about liberal white Karen problems.
Lol, better try to stop the avalanche at the top of the hill, not standing at the bottom saying not my problem

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This is a feminist issue. Whatever they for, i'm against. :yeshrug:

This is bigger than a feminist issue you idiot lol :heh:
Wait until they ban contraceptives in a year. IUD's have made sure I can freely bust without having to worry about knocking my wife up for years. Plus there are many pregnancy scenarios that are a death sentence for the mother if they don't have an abortion...you want the women in your family not to have that option?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yeshrug: I'm not a liberal white woman, I don't give a fukk.

What ACTUALLY need to focus on is the Supreme Court potentially coming for OUR civil rights. Worry about OUR issues before you worry about liberal white Karen problems.

Only White people get abortions?

For me it's about the bigger picture. If this can be overturned, what else is next?

This is why should've taken the 2016 election seriously (well, WE did but White women didn't lolz).

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
A lot of yall here exposing yallseves as being as incel unloved lonely people. With ya ole maga ass licking asses.

This ruling won’t make women love you more :umad:
dancingbaby.gif.gif

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
It's not the woman's body. She and the man created it. The baby is just in her body for a few months.

Thats like me and someone create a new device to communicate in their house. Who owns the device?

:heh:

What does this have to do with anything?? Are you saying the man and woman who created the baby should both need to agree on the choice of the abortion?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. What's the point of having more black babies if the schools they go to, the food they eat, the caregivers they're under and the housing they live in are complete shyt? That environment is conducive to producing more criminals in our community, not our "next Martin or Malcolm" like folks keep saying.
Permanent underclass for the Black folks who can’t figure their way out of this system/maze, and more white babies to get their numbers up.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This is bigger than a feminist issue you idiot lol :heh:
Wait until they ban contraceptives in a year. IUD's have made sure I can freely bust without having to worry about knocking my wife up for years. Plus there are many pregnancy scenarios that are a death sentence for the mother if they don't have an abortion...you want the women in your family not to have that option?

Stop having sex if it's a death sentence dumbazzes. I'll tell every woman in my family the same thing. Mom included. I dont give a damn what they ban or what they do. We've been thru it all.

We need people to be self accountable. I went raw on a chick I knew i wouldn't want to have a child with. I gambled for a good time. Luckily she didn't get pregnant, but if she did, I wouldve manned up and took care of my child. Not kill him.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You do realize that if it was always states (voters) rights your black ass would still be in a field right now? You know "the voters" wanted that right?

If put up for a vote RIGHT NOW, you dont think at least 10 states would take your rights and throw them in the trash? :usure:
Your dumbass seriously just compared slavery to abortion and think you have a valid point here...:dahell:

The former is morally bankrupt and reprehensible, the latter is morally controversial...They're not in anyway shape or form the same fukking thing...

No one is arguing the federal government shouldn't step in on morally bankrupt and reprehensible shyt like slavery...Of course they should, issues like that should never be left up to the states because we all know what CAC's gon do...

When it comes morally controversial politics, the majority that live in those states should have the right to decide on that...Why the fukk should my ass in NY care or have a say in if folk in Alabama want to fukk their cousins and make abortion illegal? How does that effect me in anyway shape or form in NY where none of that shyt applies to people living in NY? Is the state of Alabama blocking folk who want an abortion from moving to NY?

Stop following white women on twitter and bringing their bullshyt logic here...

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The current President should get more flack. He's the reason why Clarence Thomas even passed his nomination.
How sway?

Vote Summary

Question: On the Nomination (Nomination - Clarence Thomas )
Vote Number: 220
Vote Date: October 15, 1991, 06:03 PM

Required For Majority: 1/2
Vote Result: Nomination Confirmed

Nomination Number: PN456
Nomination Description: Clarence Thomas, of Georgia, to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
Vote Counts:
YEAs52

NAYs

*Information compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate bill clerk under the direction of the secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary
By Senator Name
By Vote Position
By Home State
Alphabetical by Senator Name
Adams (D-WA), Nay
Akaka (D-HI), Nay
Baucus (D-MT), Nay
Bentsen (D-TX), Nay
Biden (D-DE), Nay

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't afford to move then you must abide by the laws of the state you live in.

If you don't like the laws then vote for a candidate that supports what you do like.

It's that simple.
That’s the issue. This just became a states thing again. People might not have moved or stayed in certain states if this was the case for the last 50 years but it wasn’t. Now they have to make a decision to leave or stay there. That’s not an easy decision to make because it goes beyond just abortion now. It’s an economics issue. It’s a livability issue.

And don’t hit me with the if you don’t like the laws vote for your candidate. It’s not one vote decides all. It’s a collective. So even if I vote for my chosen candidate it doesn’t mean the collective does. So you’re opinion is stay there and suffer.

Your solution isn’t simple. It’s simple minded.