BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Voteps are HEAVY in this thread

Doesn't matter who you voted for, the Government officials does what they want

That "Left Wing" "Right Wing" stuff is all for Political theater :dead:

Meanwhile right wing states are banning abortions right now, and left wing states are beefing up support for them

I hope the contraceptive ban doesn't come down. Some of y'all need to be the end of your lines

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly. If you can't run on your record then run on outrage. But if they actually did something for their constituents except make excuses. The Republicans wouldn't stand a chance. Yet they never seem to pass anything worthwhile even with a super majority.

When was the last time the dems had a supermajority?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
They also straight up stated they want to go after marriage and gay people next. Its wild seeing them line up and snipe Women/Gay people in order, and seeing nikkas think we aint next. They already been hinting at wanting to roll back civil rights.
Affirmation is dead out here. They will scrap that as well...there is a court case with some Asians requesting that law to be thrown out.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I’m not one to post often but y’all been bringing me to play. I hate sentiments that border on making sense on the surface but are not a true reflection of reality. Y’all beat your chests on some wrong and strong sh*t.

You really think most people have the means to just up and move to another state on a whim. People have homes, jobs, schools, families in these states. It’s not just a get up and go situation and it’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise. More importantly what will that same state do if people followed your supposed plan and millions of people left the state.

This kind of thinking needs to stop because it’s not thoughtful in any capacity. It’s shows a gross misunderstanding of not only the times but why a decision like this being left to the states is problematic. Without standardization, things run amuck. It happens without fail.

Oh why didn’t they think of that before? :patrice:

If you’re a poor person in Arkansas, I’m sure it’ll be easy to move to a blue state in the north where the cost of living is 10X. :skip:
If you can't afford to move then you must abide by the laws of the state you live in.

If you don't like the laws then vote for a candidate that supports what you do like.

It's that simple.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile right wing states are banning abortions right now, and left wing states are beefing up support for them

I hope the contraceptive ban doesn't come down
. Some of y'all need to be the end of your lines
That's next. Thomas already made that clear. If I were a betting man, I will say in about 5 years birth control will be limited or close to being illegal.

FWBkSjzWQAA8L4D

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There is thousands of kids that are without a home/family right now that are up for adoption. How many of these pro-lifers are adopting kids since they care about them so much? I will answer that for you, it is less than 5%. They don't really give a shyt about children at all, they just don't like the idea of abortion. Who cares if the child grows up in a harsh and grueling enviornment, none of that matters to them at all.

I think it's moreso a matter of responsibility. White/Asian have the least out of wedlock babies. Hispanics stick together marriage or not.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
There is thousands of kids that are without a home/family right now that are up for adoption. How many of these pro-lifers are adopting kids since they care about them so much? I will answer that for you, it is less than 5%. They don't really give a shyt about children at all, they just don't like the idea of abortion. Who cares if the child grows up in a harsh and grueling enviornment, none of that matters to them at all.
They want the ultimate judgement over how other people live, alot of them claim to be Libertarian, on the "I dont think the govt or the state should have any say over what I do" unless they need an abortion/they gay/they trans/they liberal. I try not to hate anyone, but liars/hypocrites should have to have a reckoning.