BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many people think they've outright banned abortion :mjlol:

No wonder it's so easy to conduct psyops on these idiots.

They've left it up to the state. If you live in a state that outlaws it and you don't like it? Move. It's mind-blowingly simple.
Oh why didn’t they think of that before? :patrice:

If you’re a poor person in Arkansas, I’m sure it’ll be easy to move to a blue state in the north where the cost of living is 10X. :skip:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
They're incels bruh

Mad at the women that wouldn't touch them anyway

Fifty-one percent of women consider themselves pro-life, according to the poll, while 46 percent of men do. Meanwhile, 43 percent of women and 48 percent of men call themselves pro-choice.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I dont know what you mean by conservative. I dont even vote, maybe if I did y’all wouldn’t be in this mess but that’s besides the point

I’m a father myself breh. I took on the responsibility and do the best I can. I’m not running from nothing or making no excuses.
You’re not being responsible towards your child by not voting and letting people who don’t care about the child make decisions that could affect even their grandkids :ufdup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No they don't. Two parent homes, higher income, less poverty, and more resources are all much, much more common with other groups.

Imagine depending on abortion to live instead of solving the underlying issue. You're admitting Abortion is essentially a temporary band aid you're ok with using instead of solving the underlying issue.

That's not even mentioning a bigger black population has more voting power.
More white women have abortions than black women, so wouldn't that cancel out the black population voting power, if that's the logic you are using?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It will be still legal on blue states.
The faux outrage over this decision is being drum up by blue state liberal elites who are mad they can't federally mandate the rest of the country to do what they want...They're also hyping the issue for the midterms because they have nothing else to run on...They're going to get fukking crushed and abortion is their hail mary attempt...Hence all the misinformation and pretending abortion is illegal in the country now when they fully know the SC just kicked it down to the individual states giving the voters the right to decide...

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If you think they stop here, maybe, but they won't. Its a slow step towards ending integration and other rights minorities including black people have obtained. This is some ass backwards shyt.

These scare tactics only work on simple minded brehs like you.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You seriously think little Madelynn from the suburbs isn't getting an abortion? They're gonna keep getting them too, because they have the resources.

Having the option to get an abortion is necessary because not everyone will get on code. Forced birth will not solve the problem. Education amd employment will.

Considering a majority of White and Asian women voted for Trump, No. :unimpressed:

The black population is slowly dwindling and we'll have less voting power.

Hispanics and other immigrants are breeding by the millions and they'll have more voting power. When they overtake whites, Blacks will be a permanent lower class.

Good luck asking a Hispanic President for reparations :francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS. Mitch really bullied the Dems into not letting them pick a justice after Scalia died as well. Then let Trump pick a justice when he wanted :snoop:
He Let Trump pick Amy Comey Barret 2 months before he lost the election

Yet told Obama in March of 2016 that there couldn't be a new Supreme Court Justice until the new president is elected.:skip:

Smh