BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Save your questions, reparations aint never happening for black folk.
You really don't know what country you living in if you think so :heh:
I mean you the same dude who in the 50's would be sitting on the sidelines saying Civil Rights will never happen and these folks marching just don't know the country you're living in.:manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch how stupid people continue to be posting on this decision. The supreme Court made the most pro-choice decision they can make by saying it's not our choice it's the state's choice.

We are a nation of sovereign states, emphasis on States. That means the states dictate your daily life, the federal government provides a framework for the states to work on.

You idiots need to go back to fukking 4th grade and learn social studies. If y'all want to be mad be mad at the fukking garbage ass state you live in. If you want to kill babies move to a state that will allow you to kill all the fukking babies you want, better hurry up because your choices are getting more limited by the day.

At least learn how your fukking government works before y'all bring your fake outrage here. And so if your pro-choice you shouldn't be mad, because this is a pro-choice decision.

Breh, you contradicted yourself in your first damn sentence :dead: how is moving the choice from an individual to state level giving someone MORE control?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The ONLY optimistic thing I have to say about all of this, is these people will regress this country to a point that citizens will finally wake tf up and start voting these asshats out of offices until it’s clear the populous doesn’t want these regressive politics. But that’s a fairy tale

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are politically literate you saw this abuse of the supreme court coming from.the Trump years.

But Both sides brehs. The next 40 years bout to be a dance between regression and stagnation. fukk progression. Going back to fighting for shyt that was always achieved. Several generations will be less protected than their parents and grandparents rights wise.

Anyone still pretending voting is pointless is going to witness otherwise. The idea of lesser of 2 evils is not a ploy to get votes while for nothing.. it is a harsh reality. Abstaining from the process is a gift to those who would turn back time. Since experience is the best teacher, let's all watch n learn.

The people who need the most help seem to be the least involved in the process. I got to a lot of local counsel meetings and black people don't show up. When I go vote on election day, black people aren't there and the numbers show this in my area. And I vote in a blue state where we have almost 0 voter restrictions.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These bammas playing the cha cha slide in the background :heh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm listening all I hear is the wind. Where he at when these kids are killed in schools, raped and slaughtered, when churches cover up abuse and steal money? Ain't he supposed to be all seeing and everywhere? He clearly dgaf especially about his "little ones". Foh.

:mjgrin: all right. Have a nice life

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People don’t want to admit it, but a lot of this is a product of Obama getting elected, and his insistence on pandering to the center of both parties.

He made Hillary Clinton Secretary of State which led to the whole e-mail fiasco in the first place. He galvanized racist CAC who turned their backs on moderate republicans which birthed MAGA.

He played he middle his first term in order to get re-elected which led to the democrats losing control of the house and senate.

He also picked a weak Vice President when enabled Hillary to run.

shyt reminds me of the Jim Crow era which came after the reconstruction.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Whites, Hispanics, and Asians don't depend on that choice. Hispanics are largely low income like us. Why can't we be like them and not depend on abortion? Your posts are purely emotional responses.

People are going to give you smoke for this but I think it's a legitimate question.

Why has abortion become so normalized that in some places there are more abortions than live births in Black Communities?

To me something is wrong with that picture.

Having said that I don't think abortion should be illegal or forbidden.

I just think it should be relatively rare.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Racist ass Whore Ruth did this, and all these women were calling her a hero. How’s your hero now?!?? She didn’t want to listen to the black man Obama and now its fukking up
This country
fukk this whore

Also said the Kapernick protests were dumb :mjpls:

Also never hired a single black clerk :mjpls: :