BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Not the Dems fault Mancin and Sinemma are actual fukking Republicans in sheeps clothing that are fukking up everything.
More people should have voted to get more Dems in senate to avoid having everything hang on these 2 clowns. :manny:

Man fukk that. Biden should actually grow a pair and challenge these fukks. You think if Trump was in office that would have happened? He turned an entire party into his lap dogs. You need a Democrat leader with actual balls, instead of these fukks who tuck their dikk between their legs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
People don’t want to admit it, but a lot of this is a product of Obama getting elected, and his insistence on pandering to the center of both parties.

He made Hillary Clinton Secretary of State which led to the whole e-mail fiasco in the first place. He galvanized racist CAC who turned their backs on moderate republicans which birthed MAGA.

He played he middle his first term in order to get re-elected which led to the democrats losing control of the house and senate.

He also picked a weak Vice President when enabled Hillary to run.

shyt reminds me of the Jim Crow era which came after the reconstruction.

He was a Black man he was going to galvanize racist cacs no matter what he did.

Pleasures

Rookie
Daps
When has this happened?
you really askin questions

reparations is definitely never happening in our life time now if you are over the age of 20. at least federally

if it does 90% of this board will be dead when it does cause now ya gotta wait for the young conservative judges to die off

whites even about to throw the L to white gays and some of y’all blacks really think y’all special :dead:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
It's truly amazing how dumb you motherfukkers are. All the courts rule does, is make that a state's right. That's what's written in the fukking Constitution but none of you motherfukkers care about the Constitution.

The supreme Court made the most pro-choice decision they've ever made in decades.

You people are fukking stupid.
shyt bag religious fundies will form voting blocs for this

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely insane. Their end goal is ultimately to overturn/amend the 14th amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

This is what they salivate for. They will get there slowly but surely. They will overturn the 1964 civil rights act, by stating people have the right to discriminate against whoever they please. They will overturn the Voting rights act, saying it should be left to the states. Then reinstitute Jim crow segregation (which is codeword for separate but unequal). They want to make America an ethno white state.

Buckle up for these next few decades. A repeat of 1929 is around the corner (the great depression) followed up by 1933 :francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You already know this. Just like you know these p*ssy dems will do nothing. shyt makes me sick man.

What can Dems do. They don't have 60 vote majority of the equivalent in the House and Senate. They don't control the state legislatures in these red states.

Only way to change any of that is if the people vote.

But if I'm wrong, which I hope I am, then anybody tell me how.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The ONLY optimistic thing I have to say about all of this, is these people will regress this country to a point that citizens will finally wake tf up and start voting these asshats out of offices until it’s clear the populous doesn’t want these regressive politics. But that’s a fairy tale

I get this take tbh. Like people still dreaming.

Some people in here actually think this will in some how benefit the black community, as if this court wouldn't change up immediately if it turned out black people benefited from this more than white people.

Delusional.