BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Um, no it wouldn't. What are you talking about? It's dead-on-arrival in the Senate because Republicans will filibuster :dahell:
I don't believe there are enough Republicans who would participate in a filibuster to kill it. Only 31% of Republican voters want Roe v Wade overturned. I don't think there are enough Republicans Senators to sacrifice.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk that. Biden should actually grow a pair and challenge these fukks. You think if Trump was in office that would have happened? He turned an entire party into his lap dogs. You need a Democrat leader with actual balls, instead of these fukks who tuck their dikk between their legs.
The republicans are made of fukking dumb ass dipshyt people. Trump took advantage of that with their stupid ass voter base. It ain't the same.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you all are so focused on the "responsibility" argument when this has implications on maternal health as well -- and guess who that will disproportionally impact

Also goodbye Affirmative Action
Conservatives going to take Congress back over and stop federal funding for Planned Parenthood, majority of their services are providing non-abortion healthcare, cancer screenings for low income women.
You nikkaz better wrap it up, stock up on Plan B, and be careful out here.
Contraception is about to get knocked out soon.
Abortion has been a scourge on the black community anyway. Planned Parenthood and feminists have been anti black from the jump. Aside from a tiny number of instances, not having access to abortions simply means people need to be better at making decisions.
Abortions still happened before Roe, they were just done unsafely. People aren't going to stop fukking and with the Supreme Court setting their sights on contraceptives...
Women who want abortions in conservative states can just go to nearest blue state right?Really comes down to the states.

Or women will just get the procedure done in states that allow it.
These states banning abortions are also making it illegal for their citizens to go to another state for an abortion.

I don’t agree with abortion in most cases but there are certain times when it’s necessary. Like if the pregnancy is due to sexual assault or the mothers health is at risk. Also the health of the child comes into play. In those cases I feel like the mother should have the right. Glad I live in a blue state
These states banning abortions are doing so without exceptions. You've got congressmen in Texas telling the media that even if a pregnancy isn't viable and a woman's is unlikely to survive, that she shouldn't be able to get an abortion.
Its not weird at all to ask questions. Do you have a precedent of this happening?
Every conservative justice on the court said that Roe was precedent. They don't give a fukk.
Wait, some of y'all are genuinely convinced this decision will somehow encourage women to stop running the streets and result in more 2-Parent households?
Cats thinking that these conservative states are going to be filled with Huxtables because abortion is banned.
The supreme Court literally just ruled that they are not going to make decisions that states should make.
They're also doing that with voting rights, saying that states should be able to do gerrymandering and other shyt making it extremely difficult for black people to vote and for their votes to matter. Just leaving some shyt to the states doesn't work out.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The ONLY optimistic thing I have to say about all of this, is these people will regress this country to a point that citizens will finally wake tf up and start voting these asshats out of offices until it’s clear the populous doesn’t want these regressive politics. But that’s a fairy tale

Not really because plenty of people wanted this to happen.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's truly amazing how dumb you motherfukkers are. All the courts rule does, is make that a state's right. That's what's written in the fukking Constitution but none of you motherfukkers care about the Constitution.

The supreme Court made the most pro-choice decision they've ever made in decades.

You people are fukking stupid.

The most pro-choice decision would be making it a Constitutional right to be an actual choice.

You know small government, not having the government in your bedroom, not having them decide who your doctor is or what you two decide on. There was a time GOP actually said shyt like that out loud and claimed to mean it.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Lol it's amazing, I asked like five different people what does the data say about broken homes pre Roe v Wade as opposed to post Roe v Wade and it's crickets every time. Do they even understand that there's a possibility that they could be wrong about this?
How about data on child poverty and orphanages?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are going to give you smoke for this but I think it's a legitimate question.

Why has abortion become so normalized that in some places their are more abortions than live births in Black Communities?

To me something is wrong with that picture.

Having said that I don't think abortion should be illegal or forbidden.

I just think it should be relatively rare.

I don't think abortions should be illegal either. But just because im not jumping out the window people think im for this decision. All I said was people need to have conversations with their immediate family and friends and its assumed im for this decision.

What people need to do is get off the internet and fix their fcked up family structure, so they can heal as a family and made sound decisions for themselves as a unit.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I read this thread 5 X's. What was the bill passed through Congress and signed off by the President that was veto'd by the Supreme Court?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man fukk that. Biden should actually grow a pair and challenge these fukks. You think if Trump was in office that would have happened? He turned an entire party into his lap dogs. You need a Democrat leader with actual balls, instead of these fukks who tuck their dikk between their legs.

I mean, from what's been said he tried and they wouldn't listen. They wouldn't even vote for Biden's BBB bill and he's the leader of their party.

They're ridiculously corrupt but I don't really know what Biden can do about it. He doesn't really have any leverage.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
A new generation of women abortion criminals are about to be produced in these red states. Don't have an opinion on this stuff yet...still reading through the court case.
Basically in some of these states that have 'trigger' laws, a woman who has an abortion can potentially be liable for homicide or murder