BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Affirmative Action where they hire 1 black person out of 60 applications?

61a7cb925d47cc0018e8dadc

You're being a complete dumbass right now.

The only companies that have to abide by afirmative action are ones that hold federal contracts.

The demographics of the Microsoft employees that are working a project for a federal contract will look much different than that.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also said the Kapernick protests were dumb :mjpls:
That's why i put 2 and 2 together.
bytch was on some racist shyt for Kaepernick
Makes sense she didn't want to listen to Obama when he asked her to retire. :mjpls:

Stupid fukking racist c*nt. I want all these women that were yelling "Notorius Ruth" to explain wtf they was on cuz I was :mjtf: at all of them doing that shyt when Trump was still president when that bytch died knowing that he would push in someone in

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Whites, Hispanics, and Asians don't depend on that choice. Hispanics are largely low income like us. Why can't we be like them and not depend on abortion? Your posts are purely emotional responses.
Everyone depends on that choice. You think other races don't get abortions?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I may be in the minority here but I'm ready for the fukkry that's about to go down. It's time for men and women to be responsible.

Let's be real the only people worried about this is irresponsible folks aka no pull out gang.:blessed:
You want widespread "fukkery" but somehow convinced yourself that you're the responsible one :mjlol:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
“Nevertheless, for half a century, Americans have had to live under these illegitimate, illegal, and unconstitutional dictates of a partisan, willful Supreme Court."

059.jpg

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Democrats are pussies. You allowed a madman to get elected President, add pack the court with Supreme Court justices from the 1600s and almost overthrow an election. Nothing will happen to him because you were too p*ssy to end the filibuster, too p*ssy to pack the courts and too p*ssy to actually prosecute him. Utter embarrassment.