BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
You think god is there when coat hangers come back in style?
the wages of sin is death family

you choose against God and the natural law you’re gonna reap what you sowed

nikkas (of all races) is schizophrenic when it comes to accountability

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry to hear you've hardened your heart and can't hear His voice.
I'm listening all I hear is the wind. Where he at when these kids are killed in schools, raped and slaughtered, when churches cover up abuse and steal money? Ain't he supposed to be all seeing and everywhere? He clearly dgaf especially about his "little ones". Foh.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does in the hell does this have to do with vaccines :wtf:

I think Dems normalize abortion too much but it should not be illegal.

And I hope you know these crackas have been using states rights excuse to discriminate against black folks since we have been here
They think it’s a good thing that Mississippi should have the right to choose if black folks should vote or not.

Just wait until they find out the right to PAWG can be overturned too. That’ll be the only that’ll change their mind :mjpls:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bro people are c00nishly bringing up reparations and attacking people in good faith attempting to make reparations happen. I'm just asking them questions.
Save your questions, reparations aint never happening for black folk.
You really don't know what country you living in if you think so :heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you are politically literate you saw this abuse of the supreme court coming from.the Trump years.

But Both sides brehs. The next 40 years bout to be a dance between regression and stagnation. fukk progression. Going back to fighting for shyt that was always achieved. Several generations will be less protected than their parents and grandparents rights wise.

Anyone still pretending voting is pointless is going to witness otherwise. The idea of lesser of 2 evils is not a ploy to get votes while for nothing.. it is a harsh reality. Abstaining from the process is a gift to those who would turn back time. Since experience is the best teacher, let's all watch n learn.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don't have to worry about that. He will. At the right time when rebellion is at it's highest point, and the cup of sins is full. Then He'll show up and put everybody in the place they deserve.
:mjlol: Do you know you suffer from mental illness?

If so then more power to you. If not, Seek help.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Democrats are pussies. You allowed a madman to get elected President, add pack the court with Supreme Court justices from the 1600s and almost overthrow an election. Nothing will happen to him because you were too p*ssy to end the filibuster, too p*ssy to pack the courts and too p*ssy to actually prosecute him. Utter embarrassment.
Not the Dems fault Mancin and Sinemma are actual fukking Republicans in sheeps clothing that are fukking up everything.
More people should have voted to get more Dems in senate to avoid having everything hang on these 2 clowns. :manny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If people cared they'll vote blue no matter what. Just to get abortion legislation out there. That's men and women. Because child support, parental laws, and welfare benefits for children aren't changing for the better no time soon.