Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A couple of weeks ago prior to this. Titanic is probably the most famous (infamous) boat in history
My ngga you’re L Y I N G :pachaha:When ? Where? :bryan:

And knowing the general history of the titanic and its importance is NOT the same as having intricate details committed to memory ready to spit out at functions and mixers.

‘I was JUST brushing up on my Titanic facts’ head ass

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Except at the bottom of the ocean you have 5 miles of liquid weigh on top of you and in space there's isn't, vastly different.

The Archduke of Autists ladies and gentlemen :skip:

Attenuation is a thing Mr "Physics Degree"... Simple fundamentals. You stay exposing yourself.

@Th3Birdman come laugh at this one :mjlol:
??

There are multiple areas below sea level that receive GPS

You're saying that a $100 million+ satellite's margin of failure from the surface of earth is only 2 miles down into the ocean even though they're tens to hundreds of miles up, orbiting over uneven terrain?

Do you want to try again? Because you posting a single word doesn't suddenly make what you're saying make any sense

invalid

Banned
Daps
Oh ok Mr Educated, some of us didn’t care enough to learn about the Titanic or Ice Bergs :yeshrug:

It's not that you didn't care to learn it's more like the school district you grew up in didn't teach you shyt. We learned about the Titanic in fourth grade. The movie hadn't even came out yet.

It was basically the 9/11 of the 1920's. It set sail from Southampton, England to NYC.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The bottom of the ocean is no different that going into space.. 5 miles up and 5 miles down

@SPACE IS FAKE
1FGAuvU.png