Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Does the average person know where the Titanic sank? No, you are correct there.

Does the average person know it was sunk by an iceberg and icebergs are in cold locations not the fukking equator, YES THEY DO!

I read that Indians and Native Americans used to trade together by floating across to each other on huge icebergs :troll:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that when a person goes to the toilet on the sub, they turn up loud music for "privacy".

I wonder if they have this song by Bob Dylan from a few years back on their playlist. It's an epic song about the Titanic and impending doom. It's like the soundtrack to this saga.

invalid

Banned
Daps
All I know is before I run out of air the mfer in control that got us in this mess is dying he ain’t breathing my air fukk that nikka..

Shiiid, ion even want to breathe that air. Kill me first, I ain't finna wait 96 hours until there's no more oxygen. That's torture.

Take me straight outta my misery.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Oh ok Mr Educated, some of us didn’t care enough to learn about the Titanic or Ice Bergs :yeshrug:
Bruh the titanic basic information is just that lol “BIG SHIP FULL OF PEOPLE HITS ICEBERG, SINKS!”

That’s why I asked what’s the importance of going to visit it? To LOOK at it dawg!!!! Wtf lol
The hell is interesting about seeing an old sunken ship?

nikkas still haven’t/couldn’t answer the question.

They so dense they automatically assumed I and others didn’t know the story of this ship that had a movie made in it’s regard lol
You can’t touch the ship you can’t navigate its boarding NOTHING 😂

Where the slave ships at? That’s interesting.