Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Does the average person know where the Titanic sank? No, you are correct there.

Does the average person know it was sunk by an iceberg and icebergs are in cold locations not the fukking equator, YES THEY DO!

My man….you have made a dozen posts over 20 fuking pages already. You are failing to realize/acknowledge that simply hearing ‘Indian Ocean’ doesn’t automatically click with folk that it’s ‘warm weather only, no icebergs’. People have brain farts or just don’t remember. It REALLY is not a big deal.

And I’m not even one of the people who didn’t know. But it’s more annoying to see nggas on some smart art shyt over geography

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My man….you have made a dozen posts over 20 fuking pages already. You are failing to realize/acknowledge that simply hearing ‘Indian Ocean’ doesn’t automatically click with folk that it’s ‘warm weather only, no icebergs’. People have brain farts or just don’t remember. It REALLY is not a big deal.

And I’m not even one of the people who didn’t know. But it’s more annoying to see nggas on some smart art shyt over geography

Yes people have brain farts, just admit it and move on.

Don’t try and say the average person doesn’t know that the Titanic was not in the fukking Indian Ocean of all places. The absolute last ocean you would expect an iceberg.

If a mufukka seriously tried to say the average person doesn’t know there isn’t ice around Jamaica for example, you wouldn’t question that shyt?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes people have brain farts, just admit it and move on.

Don’t try and say the average person doesn’t know that the Titanic was not in the fukking Indian Ocean of all places. The absolute last ocean you would expect an iceberg.

If a mufukka seriously tried to say the average person doesn’t know there isn’t ice around Jamaica for example, you wouldn’t question that shyt?
That’s a different scenario as I would expect people to know more about Jamaica than the Indian Ocean based on what I see on TV and movies still today.

Outside of the Titanic movie, a lot of people aren’t checking to know facts about it like that.

I’d even question if there were people that thought Jack and Rose were real life characters.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Breh, the Titanic is something that is welded into the societal subconscious. Imagine if today a plane that could carry 10,000 people crashed into the sea. It would never be forgotten. That's what the Titanic was and why it was never forgotten.

The shipwreck was like the 9/11 of their time. These dudes have been living under a rock.