Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if everything is up to homemade spec. The was probably just an optimistic and untested estimate. They probably already dead in there.
If they are alive, they also have to make a choice: by banging on the pod they produce sound that provides an extra possible way of the navy detecting their location (very tiny chance).

But banging on the sub requires effort and presumably takes up more oxygen so you run out of time quicker.

Horrible situation to be in. :francis:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Four Likely Scenarios

1.They are snagged on wreckage, and will freeze/suffocate to depth on the sea floor.

2. The ballast tanks worked amd they arrived bobbing on the surface, but with no transponder give their location and the door solely being able to open from the exterior, means they will suffocate on the surface.

3. A deep sea current might have blown them off course, and with no transponder and no propulsion, means they suffocate and freeze.

4. The sub likely violently imploded from the pressure at depth.

Yeah, with no means to locate them, it's looking grim.

Straight up looking for a needle in a football field of haystacks.
For theorizing's sake, in scenario 2 is there some McGyver sh*t they could try that would make them able to break open the window or hatch from the inside? :jbhmm: Something with heat or chemicals or something?

I read that even if they emerged only the top part of the sub would be above water.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
My ngga you’re L Y I N G :pachaha:When ? Where? :bryan:

And knowing the general history of the titanic and its importance is NOT the same as having intricate details committed to memory ready to spit out at functions and mixers.

‘I was JUST brushing up on my Titanic facts’ head ass
Knowing it sunk in the Atlantic is an intricate detail now? :bryan:
Y'all new generation lost. We're clearly living in Idiocracy times

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
For theorizing's sake, in scenario 2 is there some McGyver sh*t they could try that would make them able to break open the window or hatch from the inside? :jbhmm: Something with heat or chemicals or something?

I read that even if they emerged only the top part of the sub would be above water.
The sea be moving back and forth and shyt.
That tube would get filled up so quickly:dead:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Does the average person know where the Titanic sank? No, you are correct there.

Does the average person know it was sunk by an iceberg and icebergs are in cold locations not the fukking equator, YES THEY DO!
i'm gonna say no, they average person is way dumber than you think :russ: they might not even know wtf the equator is :dead:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sea be moving back and forth and shyt.
That tube would get filled up so quickly:dead:
If they did manage to get out at the surface, just imagine how eerily similar to the ending in real-life and the movie it would be with several people trying to hold on to some small floating debris hoping for a rescue ship to come and spot them before they freeze, cramp or get eaten. :hamster: