Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The average person don’t know where the fukking titanic sank. Y’all bout dumb as fukk. The titanic is basically a fun fact for white people. The average person can’t tell you about the history and story of the titanic. Most people have heard of the movie. That’s about it. It’s a mothafukking ship that sank at the end of the day. nikkas ain’t dumb if they don’t know about that shyt and it definitely ain’t a requirement to know anything about that ship or situation. Y’all just some pretentious fake smart ass nikkas.
This. The only thing I know about that ship is that it hit an iceberg and sank....and thats only because I watched the movie once around the time it came out. Couldnt tell you nothing else about its history or what ocean it sank in and im fine with that :yeshrug:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. The only thing I know about that ship is that it hit an iceberg and sank....and thats only because I watched the movie once around the time it came out. Couldnt tell you nothing else about its history or what ocean it sank in and im fine with that :yeshrug:
The beginning of the movie starts from England and they talk about the destination being the united States.
:why:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yes people have brain farts, just admit it and move on.

Don’t try and say the average person doesn’t know that the Titanic was not in the fukking Indian Ocean of all places. The absolute last ocean you would expect an iceberg.

If a mufukka seriously tried to say the average person doesn’t know there isn’t ice around Jamaica for example, you wouldn’t question that shyt?

Ngga, most people can not name all the oceans. Most people do not know where the Indian Ocean is. And tbh most “smart” people would get it wrong bc what they learned in school changed.

You do know they added a new ocean name (Southern) a few years back right? :wtf: You don’t know that up until TWO years ago you would not see “Southern Ocean” refered by name on a map, right?:wtf:

You do know that bc of all that, depending on your source PLENTY of definitions will still tell you the Indian ocean is bordered by Antarctica in the south right? (Wiki is one). Like you do know this right? Bc you keep posting as if the Indian Ocean is just some small lake off the coast of India. :patrice:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
They're dead/gonna die, right :francis:
Four Likely Scenarios

1.They are snagged on wreckage, and will freeze/suffocate to depth on the sea floor.

2. The ballast tanks worked amd they arrived bobbing on the surface, but with no transponder give their location and the door solely being able to open from the exterior, means they will suffocate on the surface.

3. A deep sea current might have blown them off course, and with no transponder and no propulsion, means they suffocate and freeze.

4. The sub likely violently imploded from the pressure at depth.

Yeah, with no means to locate them, it's looking grim.

Straight up looking for a needle in a football field of haystacks.