Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
Anyone else have no idea the Titanic was that close to Boston? Always assumed it sank by India or some shyt :patrice:

:childplease: It was travelling from the UK to New York
:russ:

I’d imagine a lot of people couldn’t tell you where exactly the Titanic sunk, so it’s not an ignorant statement at all.

Nah, it’s wholly ignorant to think the Titanic hit an iceberg off the coast of fukking India. :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh India though? I agree most ppl are dumbasses but I’d like to think they’d at least get the ocean right
I don’t even think some people could do that if we’re being honest. At the most, the average probably knows why it sunk, but not where exactly it happened.

The most that a lot of people know about the Titanic is what they saw on the movie and a lot of the younger likely haven’t seen it or know much about it themselves.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I don’t even think some people could do that if we’re being honest. At the most, the average probably knows why it sunk, but not where exactly it happened.
We learned about that elementary school. One of the highest grossing movies of all time was about the ship. It's ok to call people ignorant. His first sentence wasn't bad, him thinking it was by India is what is :snoop: