Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 of the accounted passengers are male who was the fifth?bad business if she was that ukrehs lady..she getting passed around
Fifth one supposedly is the international expert, French guy:

The French diver known as ‘Mr Titanic’

Titanic wreck diver Paul Henri Nargeolet: 'In deep water, you’re dead before you realise it's happening'

“There are those who are interested in the construction of the boat, as it was a new type of boat. There are those who are interested by the billionaires of the time on board as they were the stars of the time, some are interested in the immigrants looking for a new life in North America… everyone can find an interest in the Titanic. Once you’ve put your head in the Titanic, it’s hard to take it out.”
Eery.
He went down with a 'star billionaire' and two Pakistani immigrants who were British citizens and everyone is talking about the construction of their submersible and it's rumored they're stuck in the Titanic and can't 'take their heads out'.

He was also on the first manned mission to see it in 1987 two years after the wreck was discovered. He is now truly Mr. Titanic :francis:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
powerful posting breh

like i said the Titanic is not required learning for people, without the movie it would've been Hidenburg status
As I said before this was learned in elementary school. You don't need to know the exact coordinates. Knowing what fukking ocean it was traveling in should be common knowledge

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Deserves got nothing to do with it. They willing got into a submarine that some dude built in his basement to descend down to shipwreck that killed hundreds of people. Only White people would do something that crazy. I have never heard a Black person ever say that they wanted to go down in the ocean to see a sunken slave ship.

That's called the explorer gene.

One thing I give white people is that they are very curious set of creatures

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even if they are found what’s the plan for extraction?

They have machines at the ready that can lift it out of the water at those depts? Do they have machines at the ready that can attach some kind of ballast? I mean…what’s the plan?

nope they don't. There is nothing on earth that can rescue them

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As I said before this was learned in elementary school. You don't need to know the exact coordinates. Knowing what fukking ocean it was traveling in should be common knowledge
It’s knowledge that’s irrelevant to the average person, so I wouldn’t blame someone if they didn’t remember it as a lot of don’t remember everything that they learned or were taught in elementary school.

What’s common knowledge to you isn’t always common knowledge to someone else.

Daps
It’s knowledge that’s irrelevant to the average person, so I wouldn’t blame someone if they didn’t remember it as a lot of don’t remember everything that they learned or were taught in elementary school.

What’s common knowledge to you isn’t always common knowledge to someone else.
You’re really choosing this hill iceberg to die on? How ironic. :pachaha: