Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A real ngga would just say ‘I was wrong’….

Black scuba divers explore the wreckage of slave ships and the 'untold American story'

You probably don’t know this, but you can become a certified diver in a weekend. Yes, there are ’regular black folk’ that do this

Diving With a Purpose was founded in 2005 by Kenneth Stewart (born 1944/45),[5] a retired copier repairman…

In 2018, Roberts quit her job with a D.C. nonprofit, and joined the DWP divers.

:heh::beli:Just stop typing Ngga
Then say you wrong.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Breh I don't think if I was with 2 of the baddest women on the planet I could get hard in that situation. If it was an asteroid or something coming then yeah but cold in the depths of the ocean floor with no escape and pitch blackness? That aint sexy

Going out like Dave Drisko when he couldn't get himself hard on Party Mountain :dead:

That’s cold man :mjlol:

Not as cold as these fools bout to be

jack-titanic.gif

:skip:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Nggas love to not know shyt :snoop:

It was the pinnacle of travel at that time. For perspective it happened quite a few years before the first commercial flights. So to get to somewhere far away you took a boat and this was a luxury super boat with “some of the richest people in the world” on board.

So I would say the equivalent is a plane crashing but we’re numb to that. So I’d say imagine two planes crashing out of the same airport. But even then, that’s not killing 1000 people. Imagine we adopted the high speed trains like they have in Europe, and on the first trip it crashes and 1000 people die—-including billionaires/celebs.

As far as the appeal of investigating, the wreckage is going to dissolve in the next few
Man shut the fukk up that’s the obvious!

That shyt ain’t special!!!! It’s not special enough to be risking your life to go “see” it.

The hell i wanna go see a big ship under water in which people died on coke on now

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People laughing at the controller and how poorly made the sub is but imo I want to talk about how dumb you gotta be to fall for the money laundering grift where the company skirt regulations by labeling this submersible as experimental and not subject to regular safety protocols and such. Billionaire boys club hold the L

they likely died instantly if the hull was breached and that is when they lost contact
they aren't just chilling down in the sub at those depths waiting to be rescued

the problem is that the sub went off course because of the ocean currents and then either likely hit the ocean floor and blew up or the sub just couldn't handle the pressure at those depths

either way the odds of them being rescued is nil
too many factors to consider and not enough time or resources to save 5 lives at those depths

look up underwater submarine rescues. it usually doesn't work out because of the ocean pressure

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
People laughing at the controller and how poorly made the sub is but imo I want to talk about how dumb you gotta be to fall for the money laundering grift where the company skirt regulations by labeling this submersible as experimental and not subject to regular safety protocols and such. Billionaire boys club hold the L

they likely died instantly if the hull was breached and that is when they lost contact
they aren't just chilling down in the sub at those depths waiting to be rescued

the problem is that the sub went off course because of the ocean currents and then either likely hit the ocean floor and blew up or the sub just couldn't handle the pressure at those depths

either way the odds of them being rescued is nil
too many factors to consider and not enough time or resources to save 5 lives at those depths

look up underwater submarine rescues. it usually doesn't work out because of the ocean pressure
They also could have been caught in or around the titanic. It almost happened to this death trap before where they were stuck by the propeller. I seen a video earlier tonight on YouTube where they talked about this