Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
These people faked their deaths? Hard to believe people are taking these kinds of risks.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:ufdup: let this be a lesson...you in sub...it better be 2 twats for each dikk. Just incase this happens and geaux out in a sex orgy...

2 Twats 1 Sub

gif.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:ufdup: let this be a lesson...you in sub...it better be 2 twats for each dikk. Just incase this happens and geaux out in a sex orgy...
Bunch of dudes alone on a submarine
Yea so I hate to break up a good joke but….

:beli:
they should use a PlayStation edge with replaceable thumb sticks .. let us get our jokes off!

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Breh I don't think if I was with 2 of the baddest women on the planet I could get hard in that situation. If it was an asteroid or something coming then yeah but cold in the depths of the ocean floor with no escape and pitch blackness? That aint sexy

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The visuals :sadbron:
That Statement should be prefaced by the phrase …

i willingly agreed to be Trapped, the air slowly suffocating me in pitch black darkness and cold temps that are drop[ping by the minute, confronted with the fact that the vessel will most likely my tomb in the next few days and i therefore deserve no empathy” :skip: