Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Superstar
Daps
It’s knowledge that’s irrelevant to the average person, so I wouldn’t blame someone if they didn’t remember it as a lot of don’t remember everything that they learned or were taught in elementary school.

What’s common knowledge to you isn’t always common knowledge to someone else.

:mjlol:

I hear you but we still gon get these jokes off. The Indian Ocean, Goddamn lol

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Orcas can't swim that deep anyway. Their alibi checks out.

Beaked whales and sperm (
full
) whales however...
full

Them are the guys you need to be talking to officer.
full

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It’s knowledge that’s irrelevant to the average person, so I wouldn’t blame someone if they didn’t remember it as a lot of don’t remember everything that they learned or were taught in elementary school.

What’s common knowledge to you isn’t always common knowledge to someone else.
I told you we can stop. You act like we're going on him because he didn't know the exact location. If he would've said he didn't know it was that close to Boston, no one would've batted an eye

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I told you we can stop. You act like we're going on him because he didn't know the exact location. If he would've said he didn't know it was that close to Boston, no one would've batted an eye
That's my point though. The average person doesn't even know that basic fact or even the basics about the Titanic other what they saw on the movie. They would know more about the movie than what they learned in elementary school.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Wow, I got an update from Chatgpt how this all went down...:mjcry:

Billionaire: (frustrated) This is an absolute disaster! We crashed into the Titanic, lost all communication, and our oxygen is running out! How did we end up in this situation?

Millionaire 1: (anxiously) I can't believe I won't be able to make fun of broke people on TheColi.com anymore. This is a nightmare!

Millionaire 2: (demanding) Captain, have you tried the invincibility cheat code from GTA San Andreas? Maybe it will work in real life too! Give it a shot!

CEO (Captain): (desperate) I'm using an old off-brand PS3 controller to pilot this submarine, not some magical cheat code device! We're in serious trouble here, and we need to focus on finding a solution!

Millionaire 3: (frustrated) Being a passport bro wasn't supposed to end like this! I should've been traveling the world, enjoying my wealth, not trapped in a sinking submarine!

Billionaire: (trying to calm the situation) Listen, we need to stay calm and think logically. Panicking won't help us. We have to come up with a plan to maximize our chances of survival.

Millionaire 1: (anxiously) But what plan can we come up with? We're stuck in a tiny submarine with no power, dwindling oxygen, and no hope of rescue. It's over!

Millionaire 2: (frustrated) We should have invested in a better submarine! This old junk is failing us!

CEO (Captain): (exasperated) Look, blaming each other won't change our situation. We need to conserve our remaining oxygen. Maybe if we're lucky, someone will find us eventually.

Millionaire 3: (despondent) Luck? I've spent my whole life building my fortune, only to end up trapped and helpless like this. It's so unfair!

Billionaire: (with a hint of remorse) You're right. It's unfair, but life doesn't always go as planned. We have to face the consequences of our actions, good or bad.

Millionaire 1: (reflective) I wish I had done more with my wealth. Maybe I could've made a difference, helped people in need. Now it's too late.

Millionaire 2: (realizing) Money can't buy us out of this situation, can it? No matter how wealthy we are, we're all equal in the face of death.

CEO (Captain): (solemnly) We have a limited amount of time left. Instead of arguing, let's try to find peace within ourselves. Our wealth won't save us, but perhaps we can find solace in the knowledge that we tried our best.

Millionaire 3: (softly) It's true. Money doesn't define who we are as human beings. It's the connections we make, the impact we have on others that truly matter.

As their oxygen supply continues to dwindle, the conversation fades away, replaced by an eerie silence. In the face of their impending doom, the billionaire and the four millionaires are left with their regrets, reflecting on the choices they made and the priorities they held in life. Together, they meet their fate, hoping that somehow, their final moments carry some semblance of meaning.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
That's my point though. The average person doesn't even know that basic fact or even the basics about the Titanic other what they saw on the movie. They would know more about the movie than what they learned in elementary school.
One last time..... INDIA?!?!!!!!!????!!