Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really think this is what happen breh. Nothing conspiratorial. If anything it would be the right thing to do because you tell me you heard an implosion, stop searching, and then you find out later it was an underwater landslide or something, we going to court ::ufdup:
This type of situation has happened before, where rescue efforts were botched because people assumed the worst.

Here's an example

Plane crashed into a mountain, japanese government assumed there were no survivors so rescue efforts weren't immediate. Turns out that alot of people survived the crash and died from injuries and the weather because help took days to arrive.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Why………:dead:

But since we’re here….

tumblr_p1his0baw11toamj8o1_400-gif.127139

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didnt do multiple test run??

How you a billionaire and didnt assess the risk reward when doing this
They went down to the titanic multiple times which is probably the problem.

The material used were not proven for the stress of repeated exposure to those forces. The structural integrity could have been compromised from going down and then up multiple times.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I haven’t been following the story until yesterday but after seeing that the sub was being controlled by a generic Bluetooth gaming controller I couldn’t believe it :dead:

RIP to the victims but imagine paying 250k to go see the Titanic in a make shift sub just to die in like a hour and some change into the trip. :francis:

These thrill seeking billionaires need to find a safer hobby…this should be a lesson learned. The Ocean ain’t nothing to fukk with.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This face right here, tells u that this is a cac you can’t tell him shyt…

The type of motherfukker who nasa or the navy would say u need to have this type of material and u need to evaluate this and that and he goes:stopitslime::childplease: please!!! I’m going to the scrap yard get some material and get a couple of bolts and screws from Home Depot do a small test run around Seattle and I’m good to go..

And that’s what he did… cheap ass billionaire

00Rush-obit1-hqvc-articleLarge.jpg

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
smh @ the dog and pony show when they knew these people were dead. wtf...like even if you look at this from the perspective of the navy/coast guard got a real drill in, they flew crafts out from san diego and shyt, that's such a waste of money
The military does this regardless if it’s real or not