Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Jack Posobiec is a political operative and internet performer of the anti-democracy hard right, known primarily for creating and amplifying viral disinformation campaigns. His disinformation typically focuses on making his political opponents seem dangerous or criminal, while ignoring or downplaying the corruption of authoritarians. Posobiec has repeatedly employed self-aggrandizement and acts of deception to boost his own profile. Researchers have noted the likelihood that automation, or “bots,” helped some of his posts trend on Twitter. Posobiec has used his prominence on Twitter to promote Russian military intelligence operations. He helped lead the “Stop the Steal” campaign, which cast doubt on the integrity of the 2016 and 2020 American presidential elections. He has also collaborated with white nationalists, antigovernment extremists, members of the Proud Boys, and neo-Nazis in his capacity as an operative.

Posobiec has repeatedly focused his disinformation tactics around making critics of hard-right populism appear depraved and criminal, while downplaying or seeking to minimize acts of corruption and violence from his allies. Sometimes, Posobiec does this by distorting the facts around truthful details, giving them disproportionate weight, and amplifying them as central to a story. Other times, as with #Pizzagate, he plays up yarns with no apparent basis in fact. He wrote about the strategy of spreading disinformation and deception at length in his 2018 book 4D Warfare, while advising readers on how to win political campaigns.

“Deception is designed to affect the judgment of adversary operatives, especially as it concerns their analysis of your goals. In short, deception helps you achieve your goals by confusing your adversaries about what they truly are,”
he wrote.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They went down to the titanic multiple times which is probably the problem.

The material used were not proven for the stress of repeated exposure to those forces. The structural integrity could have been compromised from going down and then up multiple times.
Yep, it's why planes are regularly checked for structural integrity because stress fractures aren't visible to the eye. You know a dude who built a sub out of scrap metal and a madcatz wasn't having that thing professionally examined between trips.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SMH at the thread title change. That Jack Posobiec tweet is literally fake news.

This is the entirety of the WSJ story.

WASHINGTON—A top secret U.S. Navy acoustic detection system designed to spot enemy submarines first heard the Titan sub implosion hours after the submersible began its mission, officials involved in the search said.

The Navy began listening for the Titan almost as soon as the sub lost communications, according to a U.S. defense official. Shortly after its disappearance, the U.S. system detected what it suspected was the sound of an implosion near the debris site discovered Thursday and reported its findings to the commander on site, U.S. defense officials said.

“The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost,” a senior U.S. Navy official told The Wall Street Journal in a statement. “While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission.”

The Navy asked that the specific system used not be named, citing national security concerns.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This man just murdered 5 people, with running international media coverage, and there is no legal recourse against him. shyt is crazy
Me and my wife was just talking about this.

This dude made a million dollars to murder people in a tiny enclosed space...cost millions of dollars across multiple countries looking for them...and all evidence points to them having died before the story was even 1st reported.

I know the aliens on earth probably looking at this shyt like :gucci:. UFO sightings about to go through the roof as they take they ass back home.