Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Nah, pretending to have moral high ground is acting like there’s different categories of death. Like there’s normal sympathetic death, then theres mockable death. Nah. Death is death. You either respect it or you dont. If you don’t, COOL! But stand on that. My problem isn’t the jokes if that’s who you are be you. My problem is nggas hem’n n hawing giving reasons why they feel justified to mock THIS one but not THAT one. Nah now you a coward. Bc if someone’s else criteria was different than yours (someone else mentioned Kobe), you’d be crying like a bytch.

Aint no categories of what’s acceptable death to mock. Ain’t no servin 2 masters, if you a savage be a savage ngga.

I see both sides.

On one hand, death is death. If some sweet ol grandma gets hit with a stray bullet and dies then thats one thing.

On the other hand, if a serial killer, child rapist, dahmer type nikka died then im sure the empathy would be non-existent in 99.9% of humans and they’d surely be mocked.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Saw a good quote. Supposedly from the aviation industry:

Regulations are written in blood.

The government isn't just riding your ass to ride your ass. The rules are most likely lessons learned after a similar dumbass made this mistake before. :yeshrug:

I hate flying but whenever I do, I think about what had to happen for tsa and all the regulations to be created.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
c55omuo4zg7b1.png

Stepson of one of the cacs onboard the submarine..
is that really him or is this new twitter full of alt/impersonation accts?

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Yeah if the Navy already knew they wasted tons of resources, that’s probably why they never OK’d those British ships or other privately owned ships/subs to go out there and try to recover them. They already knew they were gone…

This was definitely a distraction for something. Media was eating this up too, with countdowns and everything else. Putting it on the first page of every news site, interviews with random people, etc.

What was important that happened last few days that they needed to distract people from?
Joe Biden son Hunter Biden pleading guilty to tax offense and gun offense.

Governments knowing the next pandemic coming up in the next 4-8 months...

:russell:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Aww this is pretty sad then. The dad sucks.

Titan passenger Suleman Dawood’s aunt claims he was ‘terrified’ before trip​

Azmeh Dawood, the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood, said that her 19-year-old nephew was reluctant to go on the Titan expedition.

June 22, 2023, 4:38 PM EDT
By Daniel Arkin
In the days before the Titan vessel went into the ocean off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, the 19-year-old university student accompanying his father on the expedition expressed hesitation about going on the voyage, according to his aunt.

Azmeh Dawood — the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood — told NBC News on Thursday that her nephew, Suleman, informed a relative that he "wasn't very up for it" and felt "terrified" about the mission to explore the wreckage of the Titanic.

But the 19-year-old ended up going aboard OceanGate's 22-foot submersible because the trip fell over Father's Day weekend, and he was eager to please his dad, who was passionate about the lore of the Titanic, according to Azmeh.

Completely fukked up

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
is that really him or is this new twitter full of alt/impersonation accts?

It's really him..

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smh @ the dog and pony show when they knew these people were dead. wtf...like even if you look at this from the perspective of the navy/coast guard got a real drill in, they flew crafts out from san diego and shyt, that's such a waste of money
them crafts made it all the way to Naps ocean? :damn: