Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yep, it's why planes are regularly checked for structural integrity because stress fractures aren't visible to the eye. You know a dude who built a sub out of scrap metal and a madcatz wasn't having that thing professionally examined between trips.
It wasn't even built out of metal is the whole fukking reason it imploded. :mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im a conspiracy guy but the distraction theory is remedial. you want conspiracy how bout nothing is going to happen to hunter biden whether we are paying attention to it or not

this shyt is disturbing but they don't need distractions any more

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Damn at least it was quick

:whoa: on another note, what was that knocking sound?
submeme1.jpg

submeme2.jpg

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Me and my wife was just talking about this.

This dude made a million dollars to murder people in a tiny enclosed space...cost millions of dollars across multiple countries looking for them...and all evidence points to them having died before the story was even 1st reported.

I know the aliens on earth probably looking at this shyt like :gucci:. UFO sightings about to go through the roof as they take they ass back home.
I was thinking about if the government can go after him to recoup the costs of the search efforts, but if they knew about it 3 days ago, they really can't. This piece of shyt is gonna get off scot-free