Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop posting lies from Nazis. Nothing in their story mentions this.

WASHINGTON—A top secret U.S. Navy acoustic detection system designed to spot enemy submarines first heard the Titan sub implosion hours after the submersible began its mission, officials involved in the search said.

The Navy began listening for the Titan almost as soon as the sub lost communications, according to a U.S. defense official. Shortly after its disappearance, the U.S. system detected what it suspected was the sound of an implosion near the debris site discovered Thursday and reported its findings to the commander on site, U.S. defense officials said.

“The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost,” a senior U.S. Navy official told The Wall Street Journal in a statement. “While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission.”

The Navy asked that the specific system used not be named, citing national security concerns.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Nah, pretending to have moral high ground is acting like there’s different categories of death. Like there’s normal sympathetic death, then theres mockable death. Nah. Death is death. You either respect it or you dont. If you don’t, COOL! But stand on that. My problem isn’t the jokes if that’s who you are be you. My problem is nggas hem’n n hawing giving reasons why they feel justified to mock THIS one but not THAT one. Nah now you a coward. Bc if someone’s else criteria was different than yours (someone else mentioned Kobe), you’d be crying like a bytch.

Aint no categories of what’s acceptable death to mock. Ain’t no servin 2 masters, if you a savage be a savage ngga.

fukk those o'fay's. They met their fate due to pure arrogance and stupidity. No sympathy. In fact, it's laughable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Bullshyt conspiracy theories.

The navy heard the implosion days ago and reported it to the rescue crew immediately. The news wasn't announced because it wasn't confirmed until wreckage was found.

I don't know why some of yall choose to believe the silliest shyt that can be debunked with just an ounce of critical thought.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Or

They probably decided to at least keep searching for them without making assumptions that the noise they heard was implosion and instead make the oxygen supply be the final determination of their fate :yeshrug: the sound they heard could have been something else .
Bro, the fact they announced actual footage of the sub just hours after the loss of oxygen timeline is no way a coincidence. Military isn’t just gonna brush off a loud ass sound like that.:mjlol:

I may be into conspiracies, but I think they just held off on the news for false hope. Maybe give the families time to accept the losses with all the info dropping about no oxygen or the fact they met their fate like they did.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Or

They probably decided to at least keep searching for them without making assumptions that the noise they heard was implosion and instead make the oxygen supply be the final determination of their fate :yeshrug: the sound they heard could have been something else .

We needed time to get the nuclear sub out of the area.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why the fukk did the government withhold their information until now??
Because they didn't have conformation of the explosion coming from the sub until wreckage was found. Everyone who needed to know was informed.

It's not the governments job to do media play by plays on every little unconfirmed detail