Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
You the one being dense. Typically folks don't sign waivers to board helicopters, helicopters are also regularly inspected and regulated. The recovery for a helicopter crash doesn't tie up a branch of the military. This was a preventable death if those who boarded excercised discernment. Plus white and some shea butter feminists pounced like the p*ssy hos they are to scream Colorado.
An experimental (uncertified and unregulated) sub that can only be opened from the outside, using steel rebar as ballasts that is controlled by a PS3 controller and requires signing a death waiver to travel 2 miles underwater is not remotely similar to taking a 40 minute helicopter ride given by a licensed pilot. Hell, there was lots of press out on how the Titan was a deathtrap. Its a tragedy and nightmare fuel how these people are going out, but it is not remotely similar to the Kobe situation.

I think the point he's making is that (if it's true) the pilot flew in conditions so bad that all other air traffic was grounded but them. Like the guys in the Fisher Price submarine, a judgement was made and it cost them their life. They're dead.

It's tragic when you really think about it. Some choose not to. Some don't have the capacity.

BUT laughter feels good, so I can't fault a good time. My empathy for this situation is too high to laugh at the majority of these posts, but I can't say that my people aren't some funny motherfukkers :lolbron::francis:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
There is a reason why no modern advanced submarine can go that deep where the Titanic is and why they use the most advanced unmanned submersibles go view the bottom of the ocean... The fact these bozos thought they could do it with a homemade sub was beyond reckless. Thats like someone building a homemade rocket trying to go into space and orbit the earth.
There's lot of manned submarines that could go to Titanic since the 80s. James Cameron went with this Russian submarines that were designed in the 80s.
images

Bansemer_painting_inside_Mir_1_submersible_on_bow_of_Titanic.jpg

Should've gone with this instead of an untested submarine.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine dying cause the Xbox controller wasnt properly charged :dead:

The same cacs that celebrated a man dying cause a cop kneeled on his neck, crying about this! :mjlol:

You also don't become a billionaire without fukking over all sorts of people..so yeah, I'm not in the least bit bothered really.

All I got from this, is that my original policy of never riding anything rinky dink has been solidly reconfirmed.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nikka, eating one too many Big Macs is not the same as paying a quarter-milly to go on a poorly-made metal tube (that was made by a man who you could Google in two seconds to see him say that he was tired of too many safety regulations) to watch a small screen that shows a fuzzy view of a shipwreck.

You need to get out of here with your stupid ass. Y'all idiots spouting these false equivalencies so that you can pretend to have some sort of moral high ground on the internet. Get the fukk outta here.

Nah, pretending to have moral high ground is acting like there’s different categories of death. Like there’s normal sympathetic death, then theres mockable death. Nah. Death is death. You either respect it or you dont. If you don’t, COOL! But stand on that. My problem isn’t the jokes if that’s who you are be you. My problem is nggas hem’n n hawing giving reasons why they feel justified to mock THIS one but not THAT one. Nah now you a coward. Bc if someone’s else criteria was different than yours (someone else mentioned Kobe), you’d be crying like a bytch.

Aint no categories of what’s acceptable death to mock. Ain’t no servin 2 masters, if you a savage be a savage ngga.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

I plan on dying via overdosing under a pile of whores, that's funny, living just to buss and have your heart give out on purpose :dead: :manny:

Rich people dying via asphyxiation is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

I remember when Surfside happened over here, mf's were making funny ass jokes :manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's lot of manned submarines that could go to Titanic since the 80s. James Cameron went with this Russian submarines that were designed in the 80s.
images

Bansemer_painting_inside_Mir_1_submersible_on_bow_of_Titanic.jpg

Should've gone with this instead of an untested submarine.
i believe this is considered a submersible too, not the same thing as a submarine. these ones are clearly much more rigorously tested and structurally sound tho.

unlike like the oceangate ceo’s corner cutting million dollar science fair project.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you bytch ass nikkaz crying about us making jokes go sit your dumbasses down somewhere...

And think about what actor you want to play your character in the eventual movie release. I'm thinking the actor that played that fakkit Arturo in money heist would be a good fit.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: