Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The more I read on him it changes from empathy to anger. My goodness. And I hate to be political but he really does sound like aTrump, Elon knockoff.

“I mean, if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed,” he said. “Don’t get in your car. Don’t do anything. At some point, you’re going to take some risk, and it really is a risk-reward question. I think I can do this just as safely by breaking the rules.”

Smh
I'm furious.
the ocean waters are vast brehs.
Scuba

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man, you ain’t the only one on this time so this is a general statement: no, it’s NOT hard to have sympathy. That’s a default human emotion in the face of death. Idgaf what the reason.

If that’s not your default——if you have to compute whether a situation merits you not Mocking death and literally celebrating someone’s demise—-my ngga you are BROKEN. Real shyt. This internet shyt has you lost. You’re performing for a crowd :scust:

Bc ANY death could be callously disregarded as the person’s fault if you wanna be some soulless bytch. Car accident? Watch where ya goin. Hit by a drunk driver? Shouldn’t have been out that late. Killed by a crazy ex? Chose better. Cancer, heart disease ? Eat better….your family, your mothers, sisters, sons, do shyt everyday that could have them up outta here. Nggas speed, text and drive, raw dog chicks, go out late at night around riff raff. Imagine your son gets his head knocked off and people on some ‘he shoulda been more careful, his parents shoulda taught him better’ :unimpressed:

It’s childish. If you a grown man that’s experienced death, you respect it.

here you go, take your sensitive ass out of here

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Are they dead? I would be nice if OP updated the OP
The reality is yes, they no longer have oxygen based on the best case scenario for their original oxygen reserves. There are small outlier scenarios where a couple of them might be able to last a few hours longer, but those odds are the same as the odds of finding this vessel. of course nothing can be confirmed because they can’t find the vessel