Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
These sensitive nikkas musta forgot which forum they're on. TLR has never been for the feint of heart.

If I'm a billionaire, I'm not dying in an oversized Pepsi can with a bunch a dudes. I'd die of an overdose snorting coke off some top tier pawg's titties, at least I'd die in my element. :blessed:

:dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There are, you know it and I know it :manny:

Do you go to random funerals and break down or sumn?

Who you tryin to convince me or yourself? :childplease::myman:

You provin my point breh. Why nggas replying to these lil 2,3 posts out of 100. Why yall keep explaining yourself? Lmao If you really a savage it wouldn’t even register. I touched you nggas pause :umad: Ole one foot in one foot out lookin ahh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yo, you just managed to somehow make the scenario even worse. Imagine your sub is stuck at the bottom of the ocean, your oxygen is running out, you have maybe a few hours to live.....and then two of the fools on there with you get taken up to Rapture.

The other three of you look at each other and know, not only are we about to die, we gonna die and go straight to hell.

:wow: I need this movie. I want this movie.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These sensitive nikkas musta forgot which forum they're on. TLR has never been for the feint of heart.

If I'm a billionaire, I'm not dying in an oversized Pepsi can with a bunch a dudes. I'd die of an overdose snorting coke off some top tier pawg's titties, at least I'd die in my element. :blessed:
This is not even just tlr. The whole internet is making fun of them.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I think the point he's making is that (if it's true) the pilot flew in conditions so bad that all other air traffic was grounded but them. Like the guys in the Fisher Price submarine, a judgement was made and it cost them their life. They're dead.

It's tragic when you really think about it. Some choose not to. Some don't have the capacity.

BUT laughter feels good, so I can't fault a good time. My empathy for this situation is too high to laugh at the majority of these posts, but I can't say that my people aren't some funny motherfukkers :lolbron::francis:
The pilot in the Kobe situation was definitely at fault. But all the available evidence in the Titan points to catastrophic mechanical failure as the reason for death. The pilot in the Kobe situation could've waited, you are right that his judgment in this situation (maybe Kobe deferred to much to the pilot) was flawed.

But the risk of a routine helicopter ride vs strapping yourself into an experimental Oscar Meyer weiner mobile to go gallivanting in an underwater burial ground is vastly different. I do agree, these jokes are funny as fukk.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Who you tryin to convince me or yourself? :childplease::myman:

You provin my point breh. Why nggas replying to these lil 2,3 posts out of 100. Why yall keep explaining yourself? Lmao If you really a savage it wouldn’t even register. I touched you nggas pause :umad: Ole one foot in one foot out lookin ahh
Every post but yours are just jokes or speculation :manny:

I find it hilarious that they died slowly and painfully, apparently that's bad in your watery eyes

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Now, in their darkest hour... it's time for all of us to come to together and save the ravaged, oxygen deprived crew of the submersible languishing on the bottom of the ocean floor while nightmare creatures of the deep circle their vessel. There is only one viable solution amidst a sprawling search party headed by several countries. This proven technique is their only hope.

Say it with me...

"Thoughts and prayers."

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland