Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
RIP to them. Tragic way to go. To be with your child on top of that. Likely seeing them pass or vice versa. Brutal.

Crazy part is years from now, some next company will end up down there and possibly locate the vessel.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65967464

They’ve found a debris field within the search vicinity. There may have been a crack in the vessel and the pressure crushed them.

Edit: So I can’t get the link to embed properly, and when I go to edit it, the combination of random letters brings up a 50cent grinning emoji within the code. This website is trolling me.

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are, you know it and I know it :manny:

Do you go to random funerals and break down or sumn?
I'm just picturing this breh driving out for a fun day with the wife and kids and coming across a random funeral. A tear rolls down 1 cheek, he pulls over while his kids and wife looking at home like :dahell:
He says "hold up let me just go pay my respects" while his kids are crying in the car cause it's too hot.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
RIP to them. Tragic way to go. To be with your child on top of that. Likely seeing them pass or vice versa. Brutal.

Crazy part is years from now, some next company will end up down there and possibly locate the vessel.
Doubt it, news just broke they found a debris field in the search area of the Titanic

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
let his emotional ass cry over some billionaires who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire

These sensitive nikkas musta forgot which forum they're on. TLR has never been for the feint of heart.

If I'm a billionaire, I'm not dying in an oversized Pepsi can with a bunch a dudes. I'd die of an overdose snorting coke off some top tier pawg's titties, at least I'd die in my element. :blessed: