Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
U being willfully dense cuz u fukk wit bra

It’s straight, y’all got it, if y’all think it’s smooth laughing at preventable deaths do wat u feel
I understand your point, but the main issue is that one accident is equivalent to driving a car in the fog and getting in an accident. While the other is like jumping off a boat in shark infested water because someone dared you. Both are unfortunate accidents but only one of them would garner empathy.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

She was telling me about it, I didn't know they basically intended to drown the poor people and kept them locked in the bottom of the ship.

I can't feel much sorrow for the shipwreck now as a whole. :francis:
And guess where the Black people was at...

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif
They literally played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded .454 revolver that is nickel plated with 6inch barrel flute.

Seriously.

Daps
Look man, you ain’t the only one on this time so this is a general statement: no, it’s NOT hard to have sympathy. That’s a default human emotion in the face of death. Idgaf what the reason.

If that’s not your default——if you have to compute whether a situation merits you not Mocking death and literally celebrating someone’s demise—-my ngga you are BROKEN. Real shyt. This internet shyt has you lost. You’re performing for a crowd :scust:

Bc ANY death could be callously disregarded as the person’s fault if you wanna be some soulless bytch. Car accident? Watch where ya goin. Hit by a drunk driver? Shouldn’t have been out that late. Killed by a crazy ex? Chose better. Cancer, heart disease ? Eat better….your family, your mothers, sisters, sons, do shyt everyday that could have them up outta here. Nggas speed, text and drive, raw dog chicks, go out late at night around riff raff. Imagine your son gets his head knocked off and people on some ‘he shoulda been more careful, his parents shoulda taught him better’ :unimpressed:

It’s childish. If you a grown man that’s experienced death, you respect it.
nikka, eating one too many Big Macs is not the same as paying a quarter-milly to go on a poorly-made metal tube (that was made by a man who you could Google in two seconds to see him say that he was tired of too many safety regulations) to watch a small screen that shows a fuzzy view of a shipwreck.

You need to get out of here with your stupid ass. Y'all idiots spouting these false equivalencies so that you can pretend to have some sort of moral high ground on the internet. Get the fukk outta here.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Possible we get to recover the sub intact and get the cellphones?

The footage will be :banderas:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
🎶
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailing man,
The skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
The tiny ship was tossed,
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost, the Minnow would be lost.

The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan
The Skipper too,
The millionaire and his wife,
The movie star
The Professor and Mary Ann,*
Here on Gilligan's Isle.🎶

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Look man, you ain’t the only one on this time so this is a general statement: no, it’s NOT hard to have sympathy. That’s a default human emotion in the face of death. Idgaf what the reason.

If that’s not your default——if you have to compute whether a situation merits you not Mocking death and literally celebrating someone’s demise—-my ngga you are BROKEN. Real shyt. This internet shyt has you lost. You’re performing for a crowd :scust:

Bc ANY death could be callously disregarded as the person’s fault if you wanna be some soulless bytch. Car accident? Watch where ya goin. Hit by a drunk driver? Shouldn’t have been out that late. Killed by a crazy ex? Chose better. Cancer, heart disease ? Eat better….your family, your mothers, sisters, sons, do shyt everyday that could have them up outta here. Nggas speed, text and drive, raw dog chicks, go out late at night around riff raff. Imagine your son gets his head knocked off and people on some ‘he shoulda been more careful, his parents shoulda taught him better’ :unimpressed:

It’s childish. If you a grown man that’s experienced death, you respect it.

I already said it’s a horrible way to go out, I understand the severity of the situation and I couldn’t even fathom the fear they must’ve had in their last moments.

It is what is though.

People joke about EVERYTHING, whether it’s real life or on the internet, doesn’t matter how old you are, how young you are, where you come from, whatever, people are gonna joke, whether it’s right or whether it’s wrong and that will never change.