Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Again, this is after getting to LA, so at best, the mistake was not turning back. A seasoned pilot vs a ceo with no sub qualifications with a joystick…not the same inherent risk or negligent decision making.
U being willfully dense cuz u fukk wit bra

It’s straight, y’all got it, if y’all think it’s smooth laughing at preventable deaths do wat u feel

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man
There is a reason why no modern advanced submarine can go that deep where the Titanic is and why they use the most advanced unmanned submersibles go view the bottom of the ocean... The fact these bozos thought they could do it with a homemade sub was beyond reckless. Thats like someone building a homemade rocket trying to go into space and orbit the earth.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
U being willfully dense cuz u fukk wit bra

It’s straight, y’all got it, if y’all think it’s smooth laughing at preventable deaths do wat u feel
You the one being dense. Typically folks don't sign waivers to board helicopters, helicopters are also regularly inspected and regulated. The recovery for a helicopter crash doesn't tie up a branch of the military. This was a preventable death if those who boarded excercised discernment. Plus white and some shea butter feminists pounced like the p*ssy hos they are to scream Colorado.
An experimental (uncertified and unregulated) sub that can only be opened from the outside, using steel rebar as ballasts that is controlled by a PS3 controller and requires signing a death waiver to travel 2 miles underwater is not remotely similar to taking a 40 minute helicopter ride given by a licensed pilot. Hell, there was lots of press out on how the Titan was a deathtrap. Its a tragedy and nightmare fuel how these people are going out, but it is not remotely similar to the Kobe situation.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man
This said it best...especially the first part of it:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s a horrible way to go out and I don’t wish that on anyone.

But shyt, hard to have sympathy for people with that much money doing something so stupid like wasting $250k to go on a great value submarine to view a ship that sunk over 100 years ago.

Look man, you ain’t the only one on this time so this is a general statement: no, it’s NOT hard to have sympathy. That’s a default human emotion in the face of death. Idgaf what the reason.

If that’s not your default——if you have to compute whether a situation merits you not Mocking death and literally celebrating someone’s demise—-my ngga you are BROKEN. Real shyt. This internet shyt has you lost. You’re performing for a crowd :scust:

Bc ANY death could be callously disregarded as the person’s fault if you wanna be some soulless bytch. Car accident? Watch where ya goin. Hit by a drunk driver? Shouldn’t have been out that late. Killed by a crazy ex? Chose better. Cancer, heart disease ? Eat better….your family, your mothers, sisters, sons, do shyt everyday that could have them up outta here. Nggas speed, text and drive, raw dog chicks, go out late at night around riff raff. Imagine your son gets his head knocked off and people on some ‘he shoulda been more careful, his parents shoulda taught him better’ :unimpressed:

It’s childish. If you a grown man that’s experienced death, you respect it.