Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They grounded all aviation that day, the only vehicle in the air was Kobe’s

U mad smart, don’t miss the point here

Both were preventable deaths, u will see the lengths people will go to defend hypocrisy

It ain’t too much to respect a fatal situation
LA grounded flights, because they are on the coast and subject to fog. Kobe was coming from inland where the fog doesn’t reach, inland flights were not grounded.

And it’s still no way the same even if we’re talking preventable deaths.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man
I mean yeah it's wack to suffocate to death in the fetal position in a puddle of piss and shyt but at the same time these are the same billionaire libertarian tech bros who proclaim publicly that they're "disruptors" and "government is the problem" and "regulations stifle innovation" but then when shyt goes left they're begging for government bailouts and help and rescue and mobilize the military and the coast guard and please save us from our own fukk up

How you talk shyt about the government then beg for help from the same government? FOH. Government is the problem remember?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
lmao fukk these self righteous fukks. a ship with hundreds of immigrants sank earlier this month and the news/media didn’t give a single fukk.

some stupid ass rich people do one of the most dangerous things you can do on earth in a shoddily made mad katz controlled tube and people gonna get jokes off.
In the eyes of a lot of white people, white people took a collective L and they're in their feelings. This is why some are even trying to politicize it.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man

Like a man huh?

3dGb2Xy.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LA grounded flights, because they are on the coast and subject to fog. Kobe was coming from inland where the fog doesn’t reach, inland flights were not grounded.

And it’s still no way the same even if we’re talking preventable deaths.
The LAPD grounded their own helicopters
The pilot of the helicopter, Ara Zobayan, requested special permission to fly through the fog, CBS News transportation correspondent Kris Van Cleave explained Monday on "CBS This Morning."

"A pilot requesting special VFR (visual flight rules) is taking on some added risk because they are opting to fly at a lower altitude and at lower visibility than under normal circumstances," Van Cleave said. "That decision to continue this flight instead of waiting out the weather is going to be scrutinized."

Ima leave the conversation at this cuz I respect Kobe and I’m not tryna start no shyt

All I’m saying is, nikkas kno right from wrong

Laughing at people dying in preventable accidents is not good energy

Y’all take care

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kobe died taking a helicopter flight despite warnings that all other flights were grounded due to a lack of air visibility

Please don’t think I’m saying I wish people joked about Kobe death, I’m not

I’m saying just show some respect for the dead/situation, these folks got family too
U have no idea what ur talking about.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Dumb ass nikkas in here comparing these dumb ass white folks with a game cube controller in a perc 30 size capsule choosing to go into kraken deep waters to a man and his daughter with their close friends all passing in an unfortunate helicopter crash. Be completely dumb as fukk bruhs!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Ima leave the conversation at this cuz I respect Kobe and I’m not tryna start no shyt

All I’m saying is, nikkas kno right from wrong

Laughing at people dying in preventable accidents is not good energy

Y’all take care
Again, this is after getting to LA, so at best, the mistake was not turning back. A seasoned pilot vs a ceo with no sub qualifications with a joystick…not the same inherent risk or negligent decision making.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif
They would have been better off with a bop it controller.

il_fullxfull.882209094_kgg0.jpg