Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

It’s a horrible way to go out and I don’t wish that on anyone.

But shyt, hard to have sympathy for people with that much money doing something so stupid like wasting $250k to go on a great value submarine to view a ship that sunk over 100 years ago.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
lmao fukk these self righteous fukks. a ship with hundreds of immigrants sank earlier this month and the news/media didn’t give a single fukk.

some stupid ass rich people do one of the most dangerous things you can do on earth in a shoddily made mad katz controlled tube and people gonna get jokes off.
:why: It did?
:snoop:I didn't hear about this. No lie. That's sad on a few levels.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

if Kobe died trying to see the titanic people would make fun of him too

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Unpopular opinion:

Taking a certified helicopter with a licensed pilot on a route you’ve taken hundreds of times is no where near the same. Californian’s weather changes immensely in the course of 15 miles inland vs near the coast, not expecting that heavy fog when you took off in clear skis isn’t the same. People would not be reacting like this had this been a well certified sub full of researchers. Instead this is a hobby built POS that had red flags and investigations on record for five years and billionaires still paid to go in it.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kobe died taking a helicopter flight despite warnings that all other flights were grounded due to a lack of air visibility

Please don’t think I’m saying I wish people joked about Kobe death, I’m not

I’m saying just show some respect for the dead/situation, these folks got family too

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Taking a certified helicopter with a licensed pilot on a route you’ve taken hundreds of times is no where near the same. Californian’s weather changes immensely in the course of 15 miles inland vs near the coast, not expecting that heavy fog when you took off in clear skis isn’t the same. People would not be reacting like this had this been a well certified sub full of researchers. Instead this is a hobby built POS that had red flags and investigations on record for five years and billionaires still paid to go in it.
They grounded all aviation that day, the only vehicle in the air was Kobe’s

U mad smart, don’t miss the point here

Both were preventable deaths, u will see the lengths people will go to defend hypocrisy

It ain’t too much to respect a fatal situation

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
lmao fukk these self righteous fukks. a ship with hundreds of immigrants sank earlier this month and the news/media didn’t give a single fukk.

some stupid ass rich people do one of the most dangerous things you can do on earth in a shoddily made mad katz controlled tube and people gonna get jokes off.

Damn, I guess the media only cares for the rich and not the poor.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing the titanic in a machine like James Cameron used to do his dive is 1 thing but these rich motherfukkers went in a minivan with no Back seats down there. The fact they barely had any preparations for emergency situations makes it all the worse. There are other machines that have done deeper dives and much more professionally made then this. Just hearing the CEO talk would've made me walk away. Would've told him keep the 250k, peace out ✌️