Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif
lmao fukk these self righteous fukks. a ship with hundreds of immigrants sank earlier this month and the news/media didn’t give a single fukk.

some stupid ass rich people do one of the most dangerous things you can do on earth in a shoddily made mad katz controlled tube and people gonna get jokes off.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
That Stockton Rush and that Harding dude seems like 2 motherfukkers that be in the board rooms saying it’s either my way or no way , take it or leave it..

And always trying to out do the experts on they knowledge

“ well fukk nasa fukk the navy , they don’t have the balls to explore what people really want to see””

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man