Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It’s crazy how people who been aboard, now come out and talk about it was a suicide mission and how they had to go back up top when they begin to go down to the titanic because something broke off and they had to used zip ties and other shyt..

If the navy and nasa has never been fukking around that deep, why u..

Like the descendents of the titanic said “ these people are fukked up that wants to go down and see something like that “

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It irks me to think that paying some young people instead of the experienced old guys was considered the better option. You'd think traveling into the depths of the ocean would be something you'd want people with experience and proper acumen to assist with.
not if they tell you that your cheap ass tube ain’t shyt and you’re a sociopath who doesn’t like being told no

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
So this dude is saying in a nice way that the sun was trash and wouldn’t have trusted his life with it :dead:
I’m glad he final destinationed his ass up on out of there :mjlol:

Not like he's not also a risk taker, he looked at it and realized even this was too much.

I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

:pachaha:
You're not the only one. In school, I remember only girls were interested in that movie.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Honestly, I really hope it went similarly to that. A quick and painless death with no suffering. The Titanic is clearly one of the most cursed objects on the planet, yet for whatever reason, people keep fukking around with it. We know everything we need to know about it so let that ship sit under the ocean and dissolve away in peace.

concise

Veteran
Daps

"As families wait anxiously to hear details of the rescue mission, social media users across the world have been joking about the situation; sharing memes about which nostalgic games controller they’d choose to steer the craft, and showing contempt for the gravest of situations."

:mjlol:

Daps

What do they expect? Billionaires with no sense and too much money died in the dumbest way possible while the same media that cries for decorum is the one that props up these people as somehow smarter or more visionary than the rest of us.