Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
The more I read on him it changes from empathy to anger. My goodness. And I hate to be political but he really does sound like aTrump, Elon knockoff.

“I mean, if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed,” he said. “Don’t get in your car. Don’t do anything. At some point, you’re going to take some risk, and it really is a risk-reward question. I think I can do this just as safely by breaking the rules.”

Smh
That’s c-suite cac babel saying “I refuse to pay a boomer 4x what I need to pay a millennial or gen z, so I will just hire them and outsource all of the engineering to cheapest consultants so I can find to make the bottom line look better”
Smmfh

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

stop man,,,, :snoop:

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only “employee” on the ship was the owner/CEO. They can sue the company into oblivion, won’t matter. The dead CEO said himself the company never turned a profit. Now he’s dead and the ship is gone, the rep is in the trash = no way to make future revenue.
That company going bankrupt regardless

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Many marine species that dwell in the deep ocean e.g. jellyfish, worms, sharks and sea stars are bioluminescent (can create light).

In fact, scientists estimate that 76% of all ocean animals have this capability.

anglerfish.png
It's crazy how they just so happen to have the ability to produce light in the deepest parts of the ocean? Aliens

Damn I didn't want to laugh at this, but fuk why the animation like that. Goofy ass shyt look like a cartoon.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This along with the fact someone has gone down twice as deep back in the 1960s is making me think there's a tiny chance the vessel is still in tact.