Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
One could only hope
tumblr_otp399bF8D1rob81ao1_250.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only “employee” on the ship was the owner/CEO. They can sue the company into oblivion, won’t matter. The dead CEO said himself the company never turned a profit. Now he’s dead and the ship is gone, the rep is in the trash = no way to make future revenue.
So no other Oceangate employees were on the ship they dropped down from and were sending signals too? who do those people work for? where’d you read that? :jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

She was telling me about it, I didn't know they basically intended to drown the poor people and kept them locked in the bottom of the ship.

I can't feel much sorrow for the shipwreck now as a whole. :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

She was telling me about it, I didn't know they basically intended to drown the poor people and kept them locked in the bottom of the ship.

I was proudly in your camp too, then I finally watched it for some reason in like 2010 or something.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i remember my parents watching it when i was a kid

my mom sent me out the room when there was titties on the screen :mjlol:

then they let me back in during the ending which traumatized me more than some titties would have :dead:

never bothered watching it as an adult because it’s too damn long