Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lynching was more than hanging. Hanging was just the final insult. A true lynching would have had the cacs carry out a number of indignities on the breh first, usually including some form of mutilation. Also there definitely would have been signs of a struggle. The suicide seems to have a symbolic tone to it though given the chains and locks. I wonder what pushed him to the edge? Sounds like American society in general.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
anyone who thinks this is a suicide is delusional

who hangs them selves with chains? let alone a black man over a street called MARTIN LUTHER KING Drive?

this is clearly a lynching

Look at this cave bytch trying to get daps.
MLK is one of the most fukkery filled streets in Atlanta that don’t mean anything.

Dude was depressed and offed himself

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
anyone who thinks this is a suicide is delusional

who hangs them selves with chains? let alone a black man over a street called MARTIN LUTHER KING Drive?

this is clearly a lynching

Someone who wants to draw extra attention to their suicide and the plight leading up to it perhaps?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Look at this cave bytch trying to get daps.
MLK is one of the most fukkery filled streets in Atlanta that don’t mean anything.

Dude was depressed and offed himself

man stfu, this been my posting style since 2013 :beli:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stomach turning energy manifesting itself in 2018.
This happens a lot more than y’all think.

They call it a suicide and keep it pushing.

The south is still the south, don’t let the Coli get ya head bussed.

Peace to the God.
Happened in Queens and in NJ to two black men two years ago so it isnt restricted to the south.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Can yall militants go get some fresh air??

Damn yo this aint the 1900’s anymore

i suggest you read up on Feraris Golden

he was dating a white police officers daughter and was found hanging in his grandmothers garden

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/a-black-man-is-found-hanged-in-florida-suicide-or-first-lynching-in-two-decades-98070.html?amp

also

Lennon Lacy, was found hanging in a trailer park. makes absolutely no sense since he was setting his stuff out that night to ready for football

White girlfriend of Lennon Lacy said he was 'murdered' - theGrio

and

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59b99124e4b086432b03ea35/amp

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Unfortunately your country has a reputation for hanging black people from things so our survey says LYNCHED

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia

Lynching is the practice of murder by extrajudicial action. Lynchings in the United States rose in number after the American Civil War in the late 1800s, following the emancipation of slaves; they declined in the 1920s but were recorded into the 1960s. Lynchings most frequently targeted African-American men and women in the South, with lynchings also occurring in Midwestern and border states, especially during the 20th-century Great Migration of blacks out of the South. The political message—the promotion of white supremacy and black powerlessness—was an important element of the ritual. Lynchings were professionally photographed and published as postcards, which were popular souvenirs in some parts of the U.S.[1][2] Victims were killed by mobs in a variety of ways: hanged, shot repeatedly, burned alive, and sometimes tortured as well, with body parts sometimes removed and kept as souvenirs.[3] According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968, including 3,446 African Americans. More than 85 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.[4]

Lynchings are as American as Baseball and Apple Pie.